Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

No its not,i just wanted u guys help add to the custom thread maybe nike will be inspired.the cws i have seen so far are ok but i want to see some jaw droppers.i love giannis and this model a kin to kd 4 or lebron7

No its not,i just wanted u guys help add to the custom thread maybe nike will be inspired
tenor.gif

Oh wait you actually are new here :lol:
But honestly I don’t see a point in having separate ID threads anymore. That’s when Nike gave way more options and more people ordered ID’s

tenor.gif

Oh wait you actually are new here :lol:
But honestly I don’t see a point in having separate ID threads anymore. That’s when Nike gave way more options and more people ordered ID’s

Actually,it confuses newbs all the customs.They arent official,and u must be new i been here since nike park early 1999

Did anybody in here make a Chaos Freak 1 ID? That colorway looks so nice on the Freak 1s - just fits so well in my opinion:nthat:

via IG
62C4C607-C5BB-4290-9E77-D21D5F850231.jpeg

Yeah, I think I’m going to pull the trigger on the FRK-3413 design. I just need to practice the blood smear on some of my beaters lol

I’ll be honest. I’m not into basketball shoes as much as I was used to. I’ll be using these casually. I’m primarily into running shoes, but these have gotten me excited! NIKEiD/NBY was a big part of that just like last season’s Kobe ADs. The Zoom Freak 1 is simply a well designed shoe with awesome aesthetics, which makes me a big fan.

-edit-
I need to figure out a way to "install" the buttons on the Webbing...
YX.PNG
I think I'll need to perform surgery and make an incision lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom