Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

EHIDkfOW4AEq1_l.jpg

EHIDkfMX4AAK-ID.jpg

i like the shoe but im not fully in love with any of the colorways released. i do like the yankees one, it can match most outfits

So are people really not feeling this shoe on the court?

I’m 200lbs and really love the design. I wanna get at least 1 pair to hall in.

I read online someone compared these to the Kobe 6 (which is one of my fav Kobe shoes)

I read online someone compared these to the Kobe 6 (which is one of my fav Kobe shoes)

Nahhh Kobe 6 is GOAT status.

These are more like the Kobe AD "Exodus," just with a smaller heel zoom unit and better fit IMO.

The fit and feel on these is amazing, the cushion kills my knees though, there almost is none haha

Love to ball in these shoes. Definitely a big man. Less cushion than i am used to but nothing too crazy. Probably going to pick up the Pt. 2 as I have the Pt 1..only problem is i don't think they will make a 13.5 in the Pt 2.

Only critique I have for the Pt.2s is that the tongue logo should have been black or at least a darker color.

:nthat: These were def the best out of the bunch that the NBA players ID'd for opening night and here they are on feet.

Dude I love those ACG shirts...I have that purple one, as well as the black/orange and beige/teal.

Anyone else cop the Pt. 2s today?

Just me? :lol:

Thinking of making either a Nerf ID or another design with a gum sole. Is the gum sole superior to another solid outsole? It would be an on-court shoe for my 11 year old. Help please

Don’t like the Part II Bro’s as much as the first one..maybe clearance cop but not sure

Back
Top Bottom