Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Pass...

I don't understand the appeal of a Giannis shoe. I didn't get it with pg3 either but as a budget sig shoe it works I guess

partially feel it's Nike's way of marketing new team basketball models that wouldn't normally sell
PG3’s are hyper dunk take downs....... literally lol. Compare the two

Pass...

I don't understand the appeal of a Giannis shoe. I didn't get it with pg3 either but as a budget sig shoe it works I guess

partially feel it's Nike's way of marketing new team basketball models that wouldn't normally sell

I'm not excited for it being a Giannis shoe per se. I'm just excited if we get a great performance shoe that works for me. Nike has had multiple shoes lately that coulda been great but ultimately aren't because of one or two key issues (i.e., KD 11s are tippy with poor support and containment, Protro 4s have weak forefoot cushioning, no heel zoom in PG 2.5s, etc.). Fingers crossed this shoe delivers...

I'm not excited for it being a Giannis shoe per se. I'm just excited if we get a great performance shoe that works for me. Nike has had multiple shoes lately that coulda been great but ultimately aren't because of one or two key issues (i.e., KD 11s are tippy with poor support and containment, Protro 4s have weak forefoot cushioning, no heel zoom in PG 2.5s, etc.). Fingers crossed this shoe delivers...

This shoe is supposed to be below the Kyries in terms of price and tech based on initial released info from Nike’s PR. So don’t get your hopes up. We need more full zoom with a top loaded zoom in the forefoot so i agree. Need a legit Kobe 5 retro to the T. Not this 4 proto ****.

This shoe is supposed to be below the Kyries in terms of price and tech based on initial released info from Nike’s PR. So don’t get your hopes up.
The Kyrie's are pretty much unplayable because of that traction, so it's not like the bar is that high. Just make a well rounded shoe and I'll be interested.

I don't know why I thought of Giannis' sig when I saw these but....

006UhVztly1g0xkrvngsaj31400u0113.jpg

Not sure how legit this is

Giannis’ Nike Zoom Freak 1 is set to release Thursday, April 4th, 2019. Expect the retail price tag to be below $110 for the Freak’s first shoe. While we wait for leaks, and official images to surface regarding this new brand silhouette, keep it locked to One on One Testers as you’ll see it here fast.

53868422_396410121141189_2733909331646845060_n.jpg

Yeah I been a bulls fan since a shorty, but I might have to mess with these cause I live where he playing

I’m washed tho so hopefully they’re casual friendly lol

Back
Top Bottom