Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Whoever said the shoe looks unfinished, I agree. I want so badly to love this shoe, but this design looks a little lazy by Nike. With nothing in the front, it looks backheavy. As a Milwaukeean and huge Giannis fan, I'll be purchasing, and crossing my fingers for a small pricetag. Hoping the designs get fresher as Giannis gets bigger and bigger and Lebron rides into the sunset

Whoever said the shoe looks unfinished, I agree. I want so badly to love this shoe, but this design looks a little lazy by Nike. With nothing in the front, it looks backheavy. As a Milwaukeean and huge Giannis fan, I'll be purchasing, and crossing my fingers for a small pricetag. Hoping the designs get fresher as Giannis gets bigger and bigger and Lebron rides into the sunset

They left so much empty space for the upper. Usually a giant Swoosh is there, but since they put it on the midsole they are now left with an empty canvas. There needs to be some sort of design there.

He might wanna start wearing these soon because he might not get a chance :lol:

Boston puttin that pressure to him

2.PNG

I was just about to say the same thing. Nike gotta bring them out for the ECF right?

build the hype. I think they will win against the Raptors, but imagine they don't and there waiting for the Bucks to reach the finals and they don't smh

What ever happened to that Nike pop up release??? Can it happen tomorrow still lol...I'll be at game 1...#FearTheDeer!

Back
Top Bottom