Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

tenor.gif

Does have that Payton/Pippen vibe to them. We should all be accustomed to knowing that the first of a signature line is almost always basic or scaled down. Looking forward to seeing his line progress in the future.

If that's them, I'm kinda surprised they are not lows. Giannis has been wearing Kobes for a few years and has even stated he liked low cut shoes.

Man y’all overreact to every thing on here

It’s a rough design and the price point will probably be around $100 to appeal to kids, these have potential

Guess we'll continue to see him in the Kobe AD Exodus until then. I would have thought for sure they would be coming out around all star weekend.

I mean he was a sneaker free agent when his contract ended up. Could have picked any brand, but stuck with Nike.

I mean he was a sneaker free agent when his contract ended up. Could have picked any brand, but stuck with Nike.

:smh: Crazy what brand loyalty makes people do. Adidas probably would have gave him Harden $$$ and rushed his first signature sneaker:lol:

2 years from that truck is his first projected sneaker. I hope it’s worth the wait.

Hope they come up with something more appealing than what was posted back in August.

Back
Top Bottom