Nike 1/2 Cent for Holiday 2010 Cranberry & Eggplant

They are def out...I need that cranberry 1/2 cent FA poster as well...

a couple of my guys don't like em much(they think the blk swoosh kills it) but I love that shade of red on a shoe but it looks esp.
pimp.gif
on the foamposite material...which is why a foam one in this cw would be...
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

but this shoe will be had...sadly after the holidays....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Rod301 u must wear an odd size. sites have a nice size run up.

and maybe they werent in the mall because today was the official release.

Nah I Wear A 10.5.... Ill Probably Copp Off ShoeTrends Or ShoeJocky The Week After Christmas...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

They are def out...I need that cranberry 1/2 cent FA poster as well...

a couple of my guys don't like em much(they think the blk swoosh kills it) but I love that shade of red on a shoe but it looks esp.
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

but this shoe will be had...sadly after the holidays....
30t6p3b.gif

i just sold some junk out of my collection. raised a quick 200. trying to see if im copping these on discount or just chilling on the money for a while.
   you might as wellsit on that money since these will be around for a bit considering how many pairs are floating around

^^^ yea i figured as much. saw them in the mall. i actually like the finish on the shoe but the soles seem inconsistent. some are more blue than others.

^^^ yea i figured as much. saw them in the mall. i actually like the finish on the shoe but the soles seem inconsistent. some are more blue than others.

really? i havent given the a serious once over...i will def keep that in mind when i inspect them closely...good looks again J  

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

I love that shade of red on a shoe but it looks esp.
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

but this shoe will be had...sadly after the holidays..>

Couldn't resist any longer, bought a pair for 150 shipped, although I bet they drop down to that 120 range.  My 3rd and last pair of 1/2 Cents.  Guess I'll be passing on Grinches...

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

Only mens size 6.5 and 7 on NDC
ohwell.gif
, did they really sell them all out???

unless all the people with swoosh bought them all I doubt it...they can be found for less than $150 shipped

my local dr jays still havent dropped the price.. a cool dude that works there told me they dont price jump until v.i.m does, someone posted that they have them for 140 so im patiently waiting... the crans are looking good.. i thought i would of seen alot of people with them by now, i guess its the holidays

Passed on the Grinch VI for the Cranberry 1/2 Cent...got them for way under retail too. Can't wait til they come in.

Originally Posted by jdub562

Passed on the Grinch VI for the Cranberry 1/2 Cent...got them for way under retail too. Can't wait til they come in.
I didn't pass on the grinches... simply didn't have access to them for decent price.

So i went ahead and scooped the cran's as well

Washington State is my alma mater... so the dark red works.

Originally Posted by jdub562

Good move imo, the half cents look WAYA better than those lame grinches. No comparison. I wonder if these will endup like the silver half cents, $50 at nordstrom rack lolol.

Cranberry 1/2's arrived yesterday.  Very pleased, good looking shoe and pretty comfy.  Only negative is the tongue isn't "stretchy" like the silvers or sparks.  Colorways is nice, perfect match with the Uptempo 97 QS/Federation.  I like Kobe's like the rest of NT, but I'm pleased with this purchase over the Grinch... this shoe will make it out of the closet more than twice. 

Back
Top Bottom