NIKE A I R M A X 94 THREAD

lol i have the same problem, owning around 270 pairs is way too much imo
and also im thinking to keep 60-70 pairs and sell the rest but i just cant get it over my heart

Sneakerhead problems LOL. Sometimes it’s not funny, though. I just wish I had time to enjoy wearing all these things but I don’t. Instead I keep buying them, getting excited for their arrival, looking at them and wearing them a few times... that’s the juice now. Then they get lost in my closet till who knows when. Christ, I busted out my 2005 Air Force Operates (worn about five times ever) a month ago, wore them for a weekend and was convinced they were the sickest things of all time. Meanwhile, I HAD them the whole time—more than 10 years—and couldn’t be bothered about them. It’s a real sickness :rofl:

lol i have the same problem, owning around 270 pairs is way too much imo
and also im thinking to keep 60-70 pairs and sell the rest but i just cant get it over my heart
I don't even know how I'd narrow it down if I had that many. I have right around 100 and I can only part with about 10. At the absolute most.

I don't even know how I'd narrow it down if I had that many. I have right around 100 and I can only part with about 10. At the absolute most.

I could probably do it if I really needed to. It wouldn't be easy but the trick is just letting go of the emotion of every single pair and being honest with myself about what I actually do wear. If I could actually do that, I'd probably end up with (from my existing stockpile): 11s, 9s, 4s, 13s, 14s, 12s and 16s from the Jordan side. Then some Kobe 5s, 6s, 8s, 9s, 10s and 11s. Air Max 97s, Huarache runners, a couple Spiridons. Royal Foams, Zoom Generations, that one pair of AM94s I just got, Flight Huaraches and maybe a couple pairs of Uptempos. That would still be like 70 pairs total though LOL. Still, it would be better than 100-plus, and I actually wear all of those models I mentioned. The rest, and it's all good stuff for sure, I probably wouldn't really miss in reality. I think I would but then I realize, some of these shoes, I haven't even taken out of their boxes in several years.

That said, and this is beyond rationalizing, but it is cool to be in a situation where I can randomly pull something out--like those Air Force Operates I mentioned--and feel like, wow, it's like this shoe is brand new to me. Somewhere in my closet is a pair of black/gray Air Raids I only wore probably less than 10 times. I haven't seen those things in at least three years. I think I'll pull those out next :lol:

Do you guys use craigslist/ebay to sell worn pairs? Do you find it's easy to sell old or "normal" models? although i know you guys have some heat in those collections
:pimp:

Do you guys use craigslist/ebay to sell worn pairs? Do you find it's easy to sell old or "normal" models? although i know you guys have some heat in those collections

I wouldn't even know how to unload used pairs, I've never done it. Personally I guess I would either try eBay (depending on the model and condition) or Facebook sneaker groups or something like that. The only time I ever sold any shoes was about four or five years ago and I just sold them for cash to a Detroit sneaker boutique. I sold about 10 pairs but I got taken for a ride on some of them, but I just wanted to get rid of them and didn't feel like screwing with individual sales on eBay and paying/finding the time to ship them out, etc. This was before Stock X obviously.

Look at eBay type in what you got then go to filters or whatever maybe it’s called search options and click the button fr completed items and it will show u a history of what the shoe has sold for in the past on eBay .. u don’t make a lot but usually the older the shoe the more it’s worth because you may Be the only one with it on ebay

If u got a decent model in decent condition I mean u gonna get decent money lol BUT if u list it for sale unless pretty cheap it will sit for a while maybe months if u put it in an auction it’s almost guaranteed to sell but maybe not what you want for it..but people don’t usually let good shoes go unbidded on on that site unless you waxing

If u got a decent model in decent condition I mean u gonna get decent money lol BUT if u list it for sale unless pretty cheap it will sit for a while maybe months if u put it in an auction it’s almost guaranteed to sell but maybe not what you want for it..but people don’t usually let good shoes go unbidded on on that site unless you waxing

That's why I just took what the Detroit store would give me at the time I sold some pairs. Theoretically I could've gotten more for each pair if I wanted to list them on the bay and wait for someone willing to pay my asking price, but the hassle of it all didn't appeal to me. And these were deadstock shoes, BTW. I just couldn't motivate myself to have to deal with eBay buyers, fees, and then having to find the time to go to the post office or UPS or whatever to ship them out each time one sold.

Does anyone have pictures of all the OGs I hope they release more also definitely going for those purple ones.

I keep looking in here to see some royals or purples and end up disappointed I was gonna cop the neons but after seeing more pics I’m not feeling em

Burned up some FNL rewards on this pair.
C7885A2C-BB80-4021-B1C4-1D2B1C7B3313.jpeg
C7885A2C-BB80-4021-B1C4-1D2B1C7B3313.jpeg

Last edited:
Another trash cw:

20181002170656_original.jpg

20181002170659_original.jpg

No kidding. All the cool color blocking options these lend themselves to and ... this? I'd love to be in the meetings where these people decide to release stuff like this rather than colorways people might actually want.

Back
Top Bottom