NIKE A I R M A X 94 THREAD

Can anyone tell me if the AM 94 in the solar red/infared colorway that's out in retailers is an OG CW? And what are the OG cws?
air-max-inedites-4.jpg

the infrared red cw is not a OG cw, here above are all the OG AM94 cws

how do these fit compared to 95s or 97? I wear 10.5 in both of those but maybe go 10 on these.

edit: said **** it and ordered 10 and 10.5 and send back the no fitter

Last edited:
Boom! Looks like I'm in for a long hunt for a new pair of these.. Not even listed on stockx or goat.
Managed to find a pair of court purples in my size tho.
I got the purples in 2015 but were too big so I sent them back to nike. Asked for a half size down instead but they were completely out of stock.. So it's literally taken me 4 years to get them.

How hard are these grapes actually to find? Was about to drop quite a few bucks for a used but good condition pair.. Should I hold off? I know its hard to say..
What I'm really trying to say is.. Do these pop up new from time to time and for how much?

Worth a cop then? It's not much over retail. Just don't want to wait months until another pair comes up

Worth a cop then? It's not much over retail. Just don't want to wait months until another pair comes up
i dont know, its up to you im not gonna wear them, if you got the money you go cop them if not you go wait till a new pair pops up

Back
Top Bottom