NIKE ACG thread

I don't think the OG colorway has released yet anywhere. I think you saw the all black. I hope so, b/c I want the OG one!

2nd pair, I love these!!!! 120aud!

Attachments

• 94C2F573-2DB7-42FF-B4AF-2C8C19978116.jpeg
    94C2F573-2DB7-42FF-B4AF-2C8C19978116.jpeg
    281.1 KB · Views: 644
So I'm seeing the OG colorway on eBay, but don't know of any retailers that launched them...where did they launch?

So I'm seeing the OG colorway on eBay, but don't know of any retailers that launched them...where did they launch?

Looks like some places in Asia and Europe got them... also it seem some places were supposed to get them and got delyaed.

Ah, that makes sense. Sucks that this thread was never in the loop on those releases. I honestly don't think the demand for these will stay high enough, and those lame resellers will move down to retail prices in a few months. We'll see....

Anyone seen tie dye moc's in a 14 anywhere? Waited a little too long to pull the trigger on SNKRs now I can't find my sz at all.

Lol at the heel fanny pack on these... Nike went too far.

Attachments

• 92AFE921-A3EB-409D-A15A-9DBB8AE449BD.jpeg
    92AFE921-A3EB-409D-A15A-9DBB8AE449BD.jpeg
    485.2 KB · Views: 190
Got my blacks in. So much nostalgia! They fit and feel as cushy as I remember back in the day; even smell just like a Nike ACG sandal should.

I have to say that my Merrells overall are a much better constructed sandal. The sole actually isn't as soft, which the ACGs have an edge on, but they're more sturdy with the vibram sole/tread, are more ergonomic, and have more support. The straps overall conform and fit better as well. The ankle strap has a much better design allowing it to sit flat where it loops unlike the ACGs. These were a $100 sandal that can now be had for $50. I'd take the Merrells hiking, while the ACGs for a more cushy casual walk. But damn, the ACGs bring back that feeling just like a good retro Jordan does. Really hoping I can get a pair of the OG colorway (for retail of course).

Oh yeah...they fit 100% TTS for me, and are the exact same length as my Merrells.

Here's for reference:
merrell.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone remember the ACG hiking shoes from the mid-90s? They were brown tones with a bunch of panelling and low cut. I think they had a neoprene lining going up to the ankle. I think they were the first ACG hiking shoe model. I think the model after had the metal piece on the arch of the outsole. Looked really cool, but when climbing it made the shoe super slick if you made contact there. Most of my friends that had them had that metal piece start separating when it got dented.

For the life of me I can't find a pics of these two; wish those would retro!

Anyone remember the ACG hiking shoes from the mid-90s? They were brown tones with a bunch of panelling and low cut. I think they had a neoprene lining going up to the ankle. I think they were the first ACG hiking shoe model. I think the model after had the metal piece on the arch of the outsole. Looked really cool, but when climbing it made the shoe super slick if you made contact there. Most of my friends that had them had that metal piece start separating when it got dented.

For the life of me I can't find a pics of these two; wish those would retro!

This was my favorite..
9C973626-3C54-4708-B2A0-BB527A142327.jpeg
B8F32A90-9B10-4362-8012-970D4E807010.jpeg
9BFD40A9-093B-4311-AE88-FC4676EB19DF.jpeg
852BA9CF-8AA8-4F2D-8291-C3D6F848385F.jpeg
163A625C-BDDA-4F5F-823C-EE87F0C9D067.jpeg
8A5BDFBC-6024-4FD5-A775-19CF74AD6E11.jpeg

One of the ones I was mentioning was a low cut version of these; same midsole & lace system:
acg.jpeg

johngotty johngotty

got those shorts you were interested in. Sized down from my usual medium to a small and they fit fine. I would say they fit perfect if it wasn’t for the integrated belt. I really don’t need it. I have to tighten the belt so the back part of the belt doesn’t stick out and loosen the belt because of the tightness to pull the shorts down. My guess is that these are around a 7 inch for length.
All and all I like them and won’t be returning them.
A303D11F-6BCB-4273-818E-42815F79655F.jpeg

Anyone do trail running on the Zaherra's or Terra Gobes? I just love the silhouettes form ACG over the nike's own trail running shoes. Let me know! thanks fam

Back
Top Bottom