NIKE ACG thread

All I have been wearing for the last two weeks.
C58B701A-5925-45D3-A925-EB589E23C5CD.jpeg

digging that background :pimp:

1591899751583.png

Came in for $42 on sale on NDC. My phone doesn't pick up the color too well in person, they're more green IRL. Nearly identical to last year's all over print ACG shorts I love em.

Whats sizing like on those? I'm around a 31 and a S in last few seasons ACG pants fit well.

Thanks. OG in my size is sold out. Do they even ship to the US? Never mind....just tested it; UK only.

Size 9.5 in most shoes unless running shoes it’s a 10. I got wide feet lol. Would order both and return but NDC has neither.

Go with a 10?

So surprised the Deschutz sold out, didn’t know the hype was like that. Hopefully the betrue’s won’t be so bad. Anywhere to find the purple ones for now?

Size 9.5 in most shoes unless running shoes it’s a 10. I got wide feet lol. Would order both and return but NDC has neither.

Go with a 10?

So surprised the Deschutz sold out, didn’t know the hype was like that. Hopefully the betrue’s won’t be so bad. Anywhere to find the purple ones for now?

If you have slides you should order the same size. I'm a 10.5 in ever Nike ever made except OG Huaraches, and every sandal I have from Nike/Jordan is a size 10. 11s swim on me. But I don't wear sandals with socks so that could make a difference for you.

3rd pair for 80aud!! I love these, 4th pair incoming (brown).

Planning to get the mocs and deschutz, my terra gobes are size 8 and my terra zaherras are 7.5US, should I get the mocs and deschutz in a 7.5? Thanks guys.

Attachments

• 66D2AB68-A150-47F1-9F9D-44B69777F8D4.jpeg
    66D2AB68-A150-47F1-9F9D-44B69777F8D4.jpeg
    283.6 KB · Views: 438
For reference I’m an 8.5 pretty much across the board on Nike & Jordan and I ordered an 8 on my Deschutz and they fit perfect. My thought would be if you have any slides whatever that size is you should order for the Deschutz.

For reference I’m an 8.5 pretty much across the board on Nike & Jordan and I ordered an 8 on my Deschutz and they fit perfect. My thought would be if you have any slides whatever that size is you should order for the Deschutz.

Thanks for your input, I guess I'll order a 7 and 7.5 just to be sure! Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom