NIKE ACG thread

Joined Feb 12, 2014
Thanks. Blacks are basically sold out. Reviews consistently say these are a size too small; any try them yet and can compare them tot he Deschutz? How's the sold; soft?

Joined May 3, 2016
got a full day in the Deschutz sandals, wore without socks, very very comfy and as far as sizing, if you are in between sizes, go down. They run long, i went down though and the sizing was perfect.
For example, if you are an 8 or 8.5, go with a size 8

MaxP_3

formerly vcof2005
Joined Dec 3, 2004
Thanks. Blacks are basically sold out. Reviews consistently say these are a size too small; any try them yet and can compare them tot he Deschutz? How's the sold; soft?
I wrote one of those reviews. The ACG's are about .5 too small. Im a 12 in most shoes but had to go toa 13 in those.

Joined Jul 27, 2012
My offer got accepted on GOAT for the Deschutz. Hope it comes in a timely manner. Lol. I’m trying to wear these bad boys when i go home to Sacramento for a couple weeks.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now