NIKE ACG thread

Fits exactly how I wanted them to be!

For reference,

Deschutz 7US (Exact fit cant do socks)
Terra Gobe Size 8US
Terra Zaherra 7.5US
Okwahn 2 8US
Air Skarn 8US (7.5 US would have a better fit)

Nice! You got from reseller?

Anyone have any feedback on the Zoom Terra Zaherra vs. the Zoom Air AO for trail hiking (dirt, rocks, etc.). In terms of grip, comfort, stability, and cleaning (does dirt get under the outer mesh layer? The former is 45% off now and is very compelling. I've only been using Merrells for hiking for the last couple of decades, but these Nikes look like they'd be more comfortable with the zoom air, though not sure about lateral stability for rocky terrain. Merrells are work horses, but I'd say not super breathable and not very cushy. Appreciate any thoughts; thank you!

Another thought.....It looks like dust/dirt would easily collect between the bootie and outer later at the ankle and be impossible, if not a pain to clean....Any experience with this?

Last edited:
Fits exactly how I wanted them to be!

For reference,

Deschutz 7US (Exact fit cant do socks)
Terra Gobe Size 8US
Terra Zaherra 7.5US
Okwahn 2 8US
Air Skarn 8US (7.5 US would have a better fit)

How do you like the Globe vs. Zaherra?

No, from Nike website.

Haven't worn them in Hikes yet but I think the Zaherras would be more secure and comfortable, if that makes sense. The Gobes have a very soft and comfortable soles too but personally I would not wear it in hiking.

Thanks for the reply. Just ordered the Zeharras....Chatted with Nike to get an extra 10% off plus refund on expedited shipping so I can have them for a 10mile hike on the wknd ;-).

Didn't know Nike launched the OG colorway; perhaps you're outside of the US. I thought you got them recently, but I guess you got them previously...sweet.

Thanks for the reply. Just ordered the Zeharras....Chatted with Nike to get an extra 10% off plus refund on expedited shipping so I can have them for a 10mile hike on the wknd ;-).

Didn't know Nike launched the OG colorway; perhaps you're outside of the US. I thought you got them recently, but I guess you got them previously...sweet.

Nice, you're going to love the Zaherras! I'm in Austalia, I thought they released inthe US, too?

Nice, you're going to love the Zaherras! I'm in Austalia, I thought they released inthe US, too?

Not that I'm aware of, but I missed the initial US release completely, so I'm not certain.... I had to get the blacks from footdistrict on a restock.

I'm still thinking dirt will accumulate between the neoprene and the outer layer at the back and be impossible to clean, but if they're super comfy I'll just deal with it.

Last edited:
Not that I'm aware of, but I missed the initial US release completely, so I'm not certain.... I had to get the blacks from footdistrict on a restock.

I'm still thinking dirt will accumulate between the neoprene and the outer layer at the back and be impossible to clean, but if they're super comfy I'll just deal with it.

Yeah I was gonna have to buy the blacks if the size 7 didn't fit because that IG colorway is already sold out. Just spray it with some water it'll be alright!

Got my pair of Deschutz’s from GOAT. Glad i went TTS cuz they fit perfect w/ no toe overhang. Lol.

Anybody who bought this goretex jacket? Just want to ask for sizing, I'm 5'6'' 170lbs, should I go for an XS or S?

Attachments

• 466F5C73-F5A9-472C-BC21-349B278FB580.jpeg
    466F5C73-F5A9-472C-BC21-349B278FB580.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 228
  • 6D6836BC-486C-4F06-8F91-F9A4DD6209FD.jpeg
    6D6836BC-486C-4F06-8F91-F9A4DD6209FD.jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 300
New to this thread. So is the Deschutz OG and black colorway sold out everywhere for retail? Trying to find a pair for me and my wife for our camping trip in 3 weeks.

Anybody who bought this goretex jacket? Just want to ask for sizing, I'm 5'6'' 170lbs, should I go for an XS or S?

Yes, I bought the black one for last ski season when it was on discount. It fit enormous! I'm usually an M or L in jackets depending on fit. I bought an S and M based on the size chart and the S was ENORMOUS. Even with a sherpa fleece I wear underneath. I had to buy the XS, and it's not snug at all. I would say it fits like I would expect an M to fit.

I returned the first 2; they came in the same order and I returned them at the same time. The plastic bag of the M wasn't even opened b/c the S was so huge. Nike messed up and refunded me for only one. I had to call and escalate. They stated the warehouse only received one. I told them BS and they stated as a one-time courtesy they would give me the other refund but in the future would trust the warehouse, and encouraged me to return high ticket items to the store. SMH....

I'm 5'9" and 150lbs. I'm pretty lean, and the XS fits fine with the Nike sherpa fleece. I wear S for standard fit drifit golf shirts, and M for slim fit golf shirts. If it's not obvious to you at this point, I'd buy both sizes and return one, or if you think sizes will still be available, you can exchange if it doesn't fit. Hope this helps.

Yes, I bought the black one for last ski season when it was on discount. It fit enormous! I'm usually an M or L in jackets depending on fit. I bought an S and M based on the size chart and the S was ENORMOUS. Even with a sherpa fleece I wear underneath. I had to buy the XS, and it's not snug at all. I would say it fits like I would expect an M to fit.

I returned the first 2; they came in the same order and I returned them at the same time. The plastic bag of the M wasn't even opened b/c the S was so huge. Nike messed up and refunded me for only one. I had to call and escalate. They stated the warehouse only received one. I told them BS and they stated as a one-time courtesy they would give me the other refund but in the future would trust the warehouse, and encouraged me to return high ticket items to the store. SMH....

I'm 5'9" and 150lbs. I'm pretty lean, and the XS fits fine with the Nike sherpa fleece. I wear S for standard fit drifit golf shirts, and M for slim fit golf shirts. If it's not obvious to you at this point, I'd buy both sizes and return one, or if you think sizes will still be available, you can exchange if it doesn't fit. Hope this helps.

Man, thanks for this reply! I was planning to buy the XS anyway, I'll try my luck with just ordering one. All my usual ACG stuff are size small but they fit big on me, they're too long or baggy, so I guess the XS will fit fine on me.

That's ****ed up if they didn't refund you for both! I'm really paranoid on returning items and I don't think we can return items in store here in Australia.

Man, thanks for this reply! I was planning to buy the XS anyway, I'll try my luck with just ordering one. All my usual ACG stuff are size small but they fit big on me, they're too long or baggy, so I guess the XS will fit fine on me.

That's ****ed up if they didn't refund you for both! I'm really paranoid on returning items and I don't think we can return items in store here in Australia.

That makes good sense. If your other stuff is S and big, you should be fine with XS. Let us know how it works out when you get it!

That makes good sense. If your other stuff is S and big, you should be fine with XS. Let us know how it works out when you get it!

Yeah but now I can't make up my mind on what color to order! Black, black/orange, or khaki!

Yeah but now I can't make up my mind on what color to order! Black, black/orange, or khaki!

Heh...easy for me...Black all the way. If you want bright the black/orange is nice. If you want earthy/outdoorsey get the khaki. Prices and size availability can vary by colorway so that might help make your decision.

Heh...easy for me...Black all the way. If you want bright the black/orange is nice. If you want earthy/outdoorsey get the khaki. Prices and size availability can vary by colorway so that might help make your decision.

Just bought the black instead, thanks for your help, man!

Back
Top Bottom