NIKE ACG thread

Hopefully this colorway get retroed 20200530_183128.jpg

SNS took the OG Deschutz colorway off their release calendar. I'm so bummed. Did anyone actually get these when they released in Europe? If so, where? Hope Nike will ultimately release these.

johngotty johngotty

got those shorts you were interested in. Sized down from my usual medium to a small and they fit fine. I would say they fit perfect if it wasn’t for the integrated belt. I really don’t need it. I have to tighten the belt so the back part of the belt doesn’t stick out and loosen the belt because of the tightness to pull the shorts down. My guess is that these are around a 7 inch for length.
All and all I like them and won’t be returning them.

Yo, not sure how I missed this but thank you very much. Your description helps a lot. I already figured that belt would be a small nuisance lol. but the pics + info on the inseam are helpful.

Anyone do trail running on the Zaherra's or Terra Gobes? I just love the silhouettes form ACG over the nike's own trail running shoes. Let me know! thanks fam

The Terra Gobes are comfy and I love them, but wouldn’t run in them. Grip/traction doesn’t seem to be there for trail running, and I’d imagine the foot would get hot as it holds heat well.

While the Zaherra are a mid cut, I would assume you’d be better off running with them, if you had to, because the sole looks Zoomfly/Pegasus Turbo-like, with the cushion being React instead of Zoom X like the Peg Turbo. Not sure how breathable the upper would be though. The grip looks great however, haven’t had a chance to try them on but waiting to get them on the low on my next Nike Clearance store visit.

I’m not a huge fan of Nike’s trail stuff, but the upcoming Pegasus Trail 2s are dope, with a Gore-Tex version coming soon too.

The Terra Gobes are comfy and I love them, but wouldn’t run in them. Grip/traction doesn’t seem to be there for trail running, and I’d imagine the foot would get hot as it holds heat well.

While the Zaherra are a mid cut, I would assume you’d be better off running with them, if you had to, because the sole looks Zoomfly/Pegasus Turbo-like, with the cushion being React instead of Zoom X like the Peg Turbo. Not sure how breathable the upper would be though. The grip looks great however, haven’t had a chance to try them on but waiting to get them on the low on my next Nike Clearance store visit.

I’m not a huge fan of Nike’s trail stuff, but the upcoming Pegasus Trail 2s are dope, with a Gore-Tex version coming soon too.

Thanks for the info on both. The reason I asked was that since both had react cushion I felt those two would be the best bets for trail running. I currently run on the my Okwhan II, beat the hell out of them but they are way too heavy. They're not really for running obviously but they do the job. Trying to upgrade now.

That's what I'm planning on doing. Waiting for the community store and the outlets to open back up. Will try to grab both as I tried on sns but they didn't have size 11 on the terra gobes. Wanted to take advantage of the extra 25%.

scooped up what appears to be the final size 11 Terra Gobe K2 LDV wtf these out of stock? I have only seen one person wearing these around LA

i got in a pair of nike air moc 3.0 and personally going to have to return them. they hit every nail on the head in terms of sizing and cushioning, utility and ease to put on. the one glaring problem for me was the ankle liner cuts into your foot without socks on. i was looking for the option of being able to wear with or without socks and it barely missed the mark.

i got in a pair of nike air moc 3.0 and personally going to have to return them. they hit every nail on the head in terms of sizing and cushioning, utility and ease to put on. the one glaring problem for me was the ankle liner cuts into your foot without socks on. i was looking for the option of being able to wear with or without socks and it barely missed the mark.

felt the same way, and it looks ultra chunky on feet, not that comfortable

It's been crickets on the Deschutz OG colorway for awhile now; I guess it's not launching....?

I've been keeping my eye out for the Deschutz OG colorway and it seems that it might have been a Euro or Asia exclusive? I'm just about ready to go the stockx route. Would really like a pair for the summer. Does anyone have any info on a wider release?

That would be so lame if Nike did a euro/asia exclusive. Please don't succumb to StockX...the price those Deschutz hoarders are asking is nuts for some sandals. Absolute dollar-wise it's not a lot of money, but the principle just kills me. Hate that they're hoarding my OGs! Hope the price plummets in a few months when people move on and they're left selling at a loss....heh.

I hear you on the the stockx take, but if I want a pair for the summer I don't think I have a choice.

Yeah, I hear you. I was able to get the black pair, so while I'd jump on the OG in a second (at retail), ultimately I'm not pining for a pair of Deschutz for the summer now. If I were in your position I'd probably be very tempted for sure!

Speaking of deschutz... Broke them out for the first time and they were great! Wore them all weekend with and without socks. Did a lot of walking and even did a light jog and they held up well.
0211E712-9C80-406D-9E68-6CEBA4FB3064.jpeg

i broke mine out to the beach yesterday as well, no socks. felt great, good range of adjustability around ankle and forefoot and good stability.

Back
Top Bottom