NIKE ACG thread

My 4th pair, this cw is my favorite!

FD6A6A31-293B-402E-9C62-9FCDFD4F3E3B.jpeg

$51 for the Okwahn ii .. any reviews?

Good pickup for that price, TTS for me.

Tempting. Was thinking about getting the Terra Zeharra but at that price I may double up on the Gobes. One of my favorite shoes. Used it for shoveling snow, hiking and working in a vineyard.

$51 for the Okwahn ii .. any reviews?

I snagged a pair at my local outlet many months ago. Nice solid shoe for that price. Great for crappy weather. I bought them to use when I ride my hybrid bike. I don't use cycling shoes.

Those air zoom AOs look like they’d be good do or soles for some of my worn out chukka flyknit sfb

Design looks nice by the tech specs are meh. I also wonder why they put the Zoom Air near the toe box when the press release says heel Zoom.

i gotta try those AOs and see how well they hold up going through deep mud and shallow streams. they look pretty good.

i still occasionally use my okwahn 2 samples from 2013 for short hikes. not the best but not the worst.
4A86F90C-F54A-4C25-9FAE-BCF450E01582.jpeg

So no word on a U.S. release of the OG colorway? Prices on all Deschutz have been dropping on SX. May need to wait 6 months to get them near retail though.

I got the OG Deschutz on SX for $114 on 6/10. Still "en route to stockx". Wanted these for the summer, seems I might not get them till fall.

Back
Top Bottom