Logo hoodies.
906A10BA-61A8-44A0-917C-04FE40AA689E.jpeg

Shorts
E7446E61-2287-454B-A86F-5362FEBAE8ED.jpeg

New shirts that didn’t come in plastic.
8E0A9751-8EF4-47AB-83C4-C49E3894ECEB.jpeg

Sample socks and Wildwoods.
EC759535-B50E-45A7-A474-D2DEF9083394.jpeg
Saw a restock on Nike Australia website and bought all the stuff I missed out on, there's still some stuff coming and I'm pretty excited! I just love that ACG logo!

Saw a restock on Nike Australia website and bought all the stuff I missed out on, there's still some stuff coming and I'm pretty excited! I just love that ACG logo!
Same here man! You guys have anymore ACG socks online. The US didn’t get any.
What size are you in apparel? If you ever need anything from the US let me know.

Same here man! You guys have anymore ACG socks online. The US didn’t get any.
What size are you in apparel? If you ever need anything from the US let me know.

Missed out on the socks, when I checked, they were already sold out! I thought the US gets more releases than the other parts of the world, it's surprising you didn't get any of the ACG socks. I'm S in bottoms, XS for tops.

Missed out on the socks, when I checked, they were already sold out! I thought the US gets more releases than the other parts of the world, it's surprising you didn't get any of the ACG socks. I'm S in bottoms, XS for tops.
The US didn’t order any ACG socks oddly enough. Got a couple buddies that work in the department. I have few sz Small hoodies/tees around.

The US didn’t order any ACG socks oddly enough. Got a couple buddies that work in the department. I have few sz Small hoodies/tees around.

That's odd! Don't really like how their SS/LS Tees fit as they are too long and huge! Are you selling some hoodies? I missed out on the wheat and khaki colored ones and I can't find it here!

What’s the verdict on the fit of the latest logo tees? Are these loose fitting, or do they have the athletic fit? I’m not sure if I should go down a size or get my true size.

Seller on GOAT cancelled my order on some Deschutz from last week and the price went up $50:smh:

Do these fit TTS?

Is this colorway releasing in the states? Been waiting since last month and i haven’t seen or read any info regarding this colorway. If not, gonna have to go the GOAT route.
ED48C560-9547-4BD2-AA24-C3BF7E826B0A.jpeg

Is this colorway releasing in the states? Been waiting since last month and i haven’t seen or read any info regarding this colorway. If not, gonna have to go the GOAT route.
ED48C560-9547-4BD2-AA24-C3BF7E826B0A.jpeg

I just pulled the trigger on these off ebay for $20 over retail. Im pumped.

I just pulled the trigger on these off ebay for $20 over retail. Im pumped.

Not a bad price! $20 over retail after shipping and tax? I can't find my size for that price, which would be the max I'd be willing to pay for these. I honestly think prices will drop after the summer when loser resellers who hoarded these will be trying to dump their inventory.

Not a bad price! $20 over retail after shipping and tax? I can't find my size for that price, which would be the max I'd be willing to pay for these. I honestly think prices will drop after the summer when loser resellers who hoarded these will be trying to dump their inventory.

Before shipping and tax, I should have clarified. A seller accepted my offer for them. It’s getting hot here and they are perfect for the boat too.

Thanks. Blacks are basically sold out. Reviews consistently say these are a size too small; any try them yet and can compare them tot he Deschutz? How's the sold; soft?

got a full day in the Deschutz sandals, wore without socks, very very comfy and as far as sizing, if you are in between sizes, go down. They run long, i went down though and the sizing was perfect.
For example, if you are an 8 or 8.5, go with a size 8

Back
Top Bottom