NIKE ACG thread

Thanks. Blacks are basically sold out. Reviews consistently say these are a size too small; any try them yet and can compare them tot he Deschutz? How's the sold; soft?

I wrote one of those reviews. The ACG's are about .5 too small. Im a 12 in most shoes but had to go toa 13 in those.

I wrote one of those reviews. The ACG's are about .5 too small. Im a 12 in most shoes but had to go toa 13 in those.

howww, width wise? because length wise you gotta have a bunch of extra room near the toe area. You wear with socks?

My offer got accepted on GOAT for the Deschutz. Hope it comes in a timely manner. Lol. I’m trying to wear these bad boys when i go home to Sacramento for a couple weeks.

Got my Deshutz (black/green colorway) from END I ordered on July 2. Fits like a glove. I’m a size 9 on Benassis and these fit the same as the slides. Oh and I have wide feet, if that matters.

gonna get the other colorway soon :pimp:

Got my Deshutz (black/green colorway) from END I ordered on July 2. Fits like a glove. I’m a size 9 on Benassis and these fit the same as the slides. Oh and I have wide feet, if that matters.

Awesome! I'm still hunting down the OG colorway (for retail) and no launch info exists. Looks like the limited release previously was the last of it. Crap.

Awesome! I'm still hunting down the OG colorway (for retail) and no launch info exists. Looks like the limited release previously was the last of it. Crap.

I agree man, my goal’s the OG colorway as well. I just happened to stumble on a pair after Googling it just to know my size on these.

i want the black/green pair next. I currently have the all black pair. These have quickly become my go to pair to rock all summer, I love em 🙌

Photo by carnivalbkk on July 07, 2020. Image may contain: one or more people, shoes and outdoor

Photo by carnivalbkk on July 07, 2020. Image may contain: shoes

Photo by carnivalbkk on July 07, 2020. Image may contain: shoes

May I ask what size you are in other ACg footwear? I'm a size 8 in terra gobes and a 7.5 in zaherras. tia!

May I ask what size you are in other ACg footwear? I'm a size 8 in terra gobes and a 7.5 in zaherras. tia!

No problem! ACGs tend to be inconsistent with the sizing so I feel ya :lol:

terra gobes - 9 (but I could’ve gone with a 9.5 for a roomier fit)

antartiks - 9.5 (half-sized up because of the collar and I’m a wide-footer)

No problem! ACGs tend to be inconsistent with the sizing so I feel ya :lol:

terra gobes - 9 (but I could’ve gone with a 9.5 for a roomier fit)

antartiks - 9.5 (half-sized up because of the collar and I’m a wide-footer)

Missed out on the antartiks so I dont know how those fit but shiiiiiit I ordered a size 7 deschutz hopefully it fits.

Fits exactly how I wanted them to be!

For reference,

Deschutz 7US (Exact fit cant do socks)
Terra Gobe Size 8US
Terra Zaherra 7.5US
Okwahn 2 8US
Air Skarn 8US (7.5 US would have a better fit)

Attachments

• 227D5B5E-5D93-4863-B13E-E8500014C140.jpeg
    227D5B5E-5D93-4863-B13E-E8500014C140.jpeg
    215.6 KB · Views: 312
Back
Top Bottom