Nike Air 180 OG

I just hate that damn yellowed midsole they keep doing. My HOAs are still in awesome condition, so I'll be passing...I think.

There's no need for the yellowing, but anyway does somebody knows what retail will be on these?

super excited these are dropping, been searching eBay for like 3 yrs for these.

I refuse to pay 300+ for them tho.

good thing i waited!!!!

STOKED y000

beat the brakes off my old pair. these joints are a  must cop
glasses.gif

I'll get a pair. I've worn the hell out of my Lunar 180 from a few years back and have never managed to get a pair of the og ultramarine.

did those imperial blues ever drop anywhere (europe, maybe...)? bummed they never saw the light of day here stateside.

did those imperial blues ever drop anywhere (europe, maybe...)? bummed they never saw the light of day here stateside.
u mean these?
I was PISSED when these didn't drop stateside.

Local Mom & Pop shop has a few of the blacks in smaller sizes I believe.  Reminds me that I need to drop by there since the people in my area sleep on all of the classics.
Sucker for purple.  The classics that Nike leaves in the vault.
mean.gif

Very tempting, but I'm not sure I'm willing to pay retail for the vintage look.  The upper on this shoe is too white for the yellowed midsole to look decent like it did on the Infrared 90s, IMO.  

Hopefully these sit like the HOAs did so I can scoop for well under retail, although these days I doubt that'll happen.  

Back
Top Bottom