Nike Air 180 OG

Anyone one what colorway these are?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180717-225832_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20180717-225832_Instagram.jpg
    449.1 KB · Views: 49
0292D519-92E4-434C-9F30-4BF5D3AD8A91.jpeg
Really hoping we don’t see this exact model, but something that combines the old and the new. Element Phylon 180s anyone? Side note, unpainted OG midsole looks futuristic

After years of looking I finally picked up the oquim's, I paid £160, they needed a clean, sole re - glue and new laces. Thinking I may have over paid but I really felt like time was running out to get a wearable pair, over all I'm very happy with them.

20180719_074514.jpg
20180719_074633.jpg

LPU: so... Many of you know my discontent with the sizing of 180s. I decided to concede and go half size down on the desert ripstops, and worked out well as they fit more true to size than my actual TTS. So I rolled the dice on IMa, especially since they were disco price.

Well well, what do we have here.... They run smaller than I expected for half size down, fit snug, BUT are still longer in length than my 2012 retros. WTF is going with these clown shoes? Anyway, ima just beat them to the ground unless someone wants to Copp these size 9s. The 180 retro, from sizing issues to colorways has disappointed me tremendously.

20180730_122421~2.jpg

Last edited:
LPU: so... Many of you know my discontent with the sizing of 180s. I decided to concede and go half size down on the desert ripstops, and worked out well as they fit more true to size than my actual TTS. So I rolled the dice on IMa, especially since they were disco price.

Well well, what do we have here.... They run smaller than I expected for half size down, fit snug, BUT are still longer in length than my 2012 retros. WTF is going with these clown shoes? Anyway, ima just beat them to the ground unless someone wants to Copp these size 9s. The 180 retro, from sizing issues to colorways has disappointed me tremendously.

20180730_122421~2.jpg
All of my pairs fit fine

All of my pairs fit fine
Same here. They are big shoes, but the fit seems within the TTS range for me. I can walk all day in mine with no problems, which is the real question for me--not how long they are, how much extra space there is, or how big or small they look on feet.

I found the toebox to be ever so slightly long, however as someone who bounces back between 12.5 and 13, the 13’s are far more bearable than the 12.5

Picked up the Ultra Marines a few months ago and finally UNDS them the other day. Much more comfy than AM1's in my opinion. Look great w/ shorts. Underrated shoe.

Back
Top Bottom