Nike Air 180 OG

hjjyfyff.jpg

vytg.jpg
Those are nice

Have the concords or dusty cactus hit discount yet? Seeing them both below retail on the resell apps, but not seeing it at retail stores.

I compared the dates on the manufacturing tags and seems like the Dusty Cactus was made before the Concord, yet the Nike International logos on the insoles of the Concord is smaller than the ones with the Dusty Cactus.

Then I look on eBay for the Ultramarine and some of them have the smaller Nike international logo on the insoles as well.

What are Nike smoking?

They just pulled the same thing as they did with the BB AM86 which is to turn it into a chunky dad shoe.

You buggin. Nike didn't "pull" anything. The BB AM86 were originally shaped like that in 1986, and these Ultramarine 180's is the same thing. They didn't tweak the shape to look like dad shoes. :lol:

You buggin. Nike didn't "pull" anything. The BB AM86 were originally shaped like that in 1986, and these Ultramarine 180's is the same thing. They didn't tweak the shape to look like dad shoes. :lol:

It's very obvious to me these two retros have had their midsoles thickness increased a little bit compare to the vintage ones. That's enough to look more chunky to me.

Back in 1991 I was still daily wearing Air Max 3 red and grey (my real runners were Asics Gel 101) but my classmate had the orange swoosh and blue / white Air 180. They looked a lot sleeker overall back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom