NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Can someone LC these for me? I bought them off of eBay....the stitching is throwing me off..

TIA

Attachments

• 20180806_113236.jpg
    20180806_113236.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 81
  • 20180806_113226.jpg
    20180806_113226.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 93
Can someone LC these for me? I bought them off of eBay....the stitching is throwing me off..

TIA
I know that this was answered already, but those are definitely replicas. The tag on the inside does not show the fabric through it (just around the perimeter). Also, like it was stated before, the colors in the bubble "flows" into the next color and are not so separated like on the replicas. My pair was purchased from Nike.com (for reference).

0806181625_HDR.jpg 0806181627.jpg

400+ is a lot, but those Be Trues^^^ still looks I might just have to cave in. It'll definitely be the most I've spent on one pair of kicks alone.

sz13 prices...buggars...

400+ is a lot, but those Be Trues^^^ still looks I might just have to cave in. It'll definitely be the most I've spent on one pair of kicks alone.

sz13 prices...buggars...

$400 for 270s???

Don't do it man
I wouldn’t do it either BUT if you really like the shoe that much and have the funds then go for it. TBH I really don’t see them staying at that price. There isn’t much of any hype surrounding the 270’s.

I know that this was answered already, but those are definitely replicas. The tag on the inside does not show the fabric through it (just around the perimeter). Also, like it was stated before, the colors in the bubble "flows" into the next color and are not so separated like on the replicas. My pair was purchased from Nike.com (for reference).

0806181625_HDR.jpg 0806181627.jpg
Liner mesh look different too.

I was about to say..Hope that guy didn’t spend $400 on one! But I understand if he does...

Sizes back up but nothing’s checking out. This would of been a nice surprise. Oh whale.
That happens from time to time on SNKRS, even though the shoe is sold out. It will show all the sizes being available, though none (or almost none) actually are. That happened to me when I attempted to double up on them during the initial release. It feels like Nike is playing a big game of SIKE with us when the site does that.

That happens from time to time on SNKRS, even though the shoe is sold out. It happened to me when I attempted to double up on them during the initial release. It feels like Nike is playing a big game of SIKE with us when the site does that.

Time to time? That **** happens every day on their app lol. But yeah Nike loves giving us false hope :lol:

Time to time? That **** happens every day on their app lol. But yeah Nike loves giving us false hope :lol:
LOL I have not seen that happen a lot, so take my "time to time" statement with a grain of salt. I only noticed it when I bought the BeTrues and when I attempted to buy the AM1 Parras (which I would not mind a surprise drop of those right about now).

Back
Top Bottom