NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Anyone else finding the fit on the Bowfins kinda sloppy? Forefoot feels fine, but my heel is sliding up and down with every step. I tried replacing the insole with something thicker but it didn't help; even chocking the laces (leaving a massive length of rope just flopping around) doesn't do much.

Anyone else finding the fit on the Bowfins kinda sloppy? Forefoot feels fine, but my heel is sliding up and down with every step. I tried replacing the insole with something thicker but it didn't help; even chocking the laces (leaving a massive length of rope just flopping around) doesn't do much.

I know what you mean. I think its cuz the material feels pretty stiff and rugged (in a good way). I've worn them all day today to try and break em in and they feel better. I prefer this shoe snug and lace them like how Wolf has on his pics.

^good to know, just ordered a pair. UNDS these today
Air-Max-270-Just-Do-It-On-Feet.jpg

Those aren't my pictures. They're from Atmos. Hence the "Atmos:" at the top. Embedding from Instagram just takes up more space and you can get the images bigger otherwise.

Leaning towards getting a pair over the NRG 7s...don't want to regret the decision.

Just ordered some cone Bowfins.. came late to the 270 party, but seems a good way to start..

how do the bowfins fit??? I am a size 10.5 in 270 but reviews saying they fit snug

anywhere I can get these besides ebay?

Last edited:
D134C26E-E0E5-4D51-BE9E-77EB1D9450DC.jpeg
258240AC-4B6B-4ED2-8ECA-A044C804AF6E.jpeg

HALP!!! What kind of glue should I use on this??
Use Barge cement but be sure to remove the existing glue using acetone on a cotton swab. Barge is strong if applied correctly. Don't apply too much.

This video shows you how to apply. Pops up about 2 minutes in.

Use Barge cement but be sure to remove the existing glue using acetone on a cotton swab. Barge is strong if applied correctly. Don't apply too much.

This video shows you how to apply. Pops up about 2 minutes in.

Thanks! Will give it a try.

how do the bowfins fit??? I am a size 10.5 in 270 but reviews saying they fit snug

anywhere I can get these besides ebay?
Easy pick up in the UK so guess we got a bundle or people just got no sense of style.. :tongue:
I go uk10 in prestos, J1, 3, 4 and 5s, 10.5 in spiridon.. Went with uk10 in the bowfin and the fit is pretty much perfect.

:edit
Though I am wondering what you're supposed to do with the laces when tightened.. Tuck them thru the heel strap or something?
:edit2
After doing about a 5 mile rough terrain hike I see why some said they're sloppy in the heel area.. Held up to some ugly climbs really well and the grip is excellent. Midfoot area is harder than I expected, but running in them isn't killer - just more tiring than spiridons (for example).

Last edited:
Nike UK sold out of the cones, so hunted around and picked up another pair from Offspring.
Seems like they were slow to get interest, but people dun gon crazy over them all of a sudden.

I noticed my last couple packages weren't shipped from Memphis.

I think they were shipped from Lebanon, IN. Process seemed slower too. I don't know if it's my imagination, but it seems like Nike has really fallen off in terms of service (ordering, shipping, CS).

Back
Top Bottom