NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

95339539-C4B9-491C-A766-FA079ACF1EAA.png

Hey just now found this thread. Anyone know the name of this CW, and release info? TIA

So far I’m eyeing these and the bone pair. Hopefully they get produced plentiful to cop on discount

Hey just now found this thread. Anyone know the name of this CW, and release info? TIA

So far I’m eyeing these and the bone pair. Hopefully they get produced plentiful to cop on discount
Havent released yet and I am not sure if a release date has been mentioned.

I need those and the boners ASAP! There was someone in her that mentioned they saw the bones in store but never said where.

i believe those are dropping on air max day. nm i think im wrong

Last edited:
Hmm, not feeling those other Air Force 270s. The first two color ways may be the best.

They need to hurry up with them Flyknit 270s.

Black outs >>>>>>>>>...

Im just gonna go head n say it, they needa release a yeezy colorway of these as well as red outs. Lol

Yeah its been done to death, but that colorway on this silhouette would easily be one of the top five models to burrow that blocking.

Last edited:
My fav color blocking.
Midsole in the front needs contrast.

If the olive/orange pair had black in the mid like this, oh man.
3069AA83-60DC-4CD2-92C6-97D5045DFEA2.jpeg

The whole idea of the 270 is casual wear. I highly doubt there will ever be some to play or run in.

I think that's backwards, though. It's a basketball inspired shoe, so make it a basketball shoe that performs and the aesthetics are what they are. You don't sacrifice anything aesthetically by making a basketball sneaker perform.

Back
Top Bottom