NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Baboon booty
23101690_149144785702681_9008460897089224704_n.jpg
These photos confirm it for me. They are quite hideous.

In

i forgot i started this thread lol

via sn
Nike’s latest chapter of its legendary Air Max footwear line was officially previewed during today’s Investor Day presentation in Beaverton, OR. The Nike Air Max 270, which features a brand new Air unit that appears to have a similar design engineering as the Vapormax, is considered a lifestyle shoe as it features a slip-on construction and an eclectic mesh pattern on the upper. Nike officially released this image of the Air Max 270 as part of its Investor Day summary, but early rumblings suggest the shoe will release as part of the Air Max Day 2018 festivities.
DNE-3H0UEAA8_f0.jpg

I mess with these heavy. I other color blocking (solid upper, colored bubble) is hit or miss. I like the orange and blue pairs AMD posted though.

I think if they utilized some OG color ways of the 93 that would be dope. There's potential with this should though. I'm curious to how the comfort is though. I'm usually not a fan of Max Air.

shoe has potential but the white cw is great. the black ones AMD posted are on thats struggle tip

Just went back to the first page and have learned that the pic of the olive pair w/ orange bubble that I posted there was somehow replaced to the pic of actual Chukka Moc Ultra in Flax now. Never knew that the posted pic can also be changed automatically if the referring source had changed the pic....

They will never be air max 270’s in my opinion all my air max “Purists” know what is the original 270

^ Like blue one and volts aren't that bad either. Anyway, gotta post this since i've learned that i wasn't hallucinated when posted that chukka moc pic on 1st page.
https://weartesters.com/nike-air-max-does-270/
Have to admit that carelessness on my brain cell is also showing up since the bubble color isn't really orange tho...

Last edited:
I think they are pretty good. Most people come with unrealistic expectations in regards to modern Nike models - no newer Air Max shoe is going to be constructed out of synthetic or real suede and/or leather. That's fine, otherwise this era wouldn't have it's own aesthetic. I like mesh and knit sneakers a great deal.

Back
Top Bottom