Nike Air Alpha Force 88

Hoping for the best, but the description isn’t helping. Bet the sneaker blogs are gonna have a field day with it up until release
IMG_2329.jpeg

Relive the magic...even if your weren't born yet or still in diapers.

Hoping for the best, but the description isn’t helping. Bet the sneaker blogs are gonna have a field day with it up until release
IMG_2329.jpeg

whoever wrote that description on snkrs makes me want to vomit. it's trying so hard to sound cool that it's cringe

I mean, I get why they’re making that connection as a marketing tactic. But damn that’s annoying :rofl:

The fact that these go on SNKRS before the Mac Attacks is hilarious. These are nice, but imo the Macs are much better.
The Alpha Forces were always good for wide footers, the Attacks make my feet hurt just looking at them. I'm in for a pair.

if they are poor materials, will have to pass. can't do stiff old tech. pics are not promising. grrrr.

These joints aren’t droppin at any of the stores (hibbett, FL, etc). At least not on the 15th……was hoping for a wide release. My luck on SNKRS lately been negative town. I just need these chicagos, playoffs 8s, and flight huarache ogs and I’m good for the year baby. Letz do this thang.

How will you truly know?

How will I know if it's super stiff cheap materials? Maybe not understanding your question...

I mean they are from 88 lol not sure what he’s expecting . Not like they’re randomly putting all kinds of modern tech into these . They’re retros

Are you suggesting Nike never releases old stuff with superior materials? Brehhhhh...

How will I know if it's super stiff cheap materials? Maybe not understanding your question...

Are you suggesting Nike never releases old stuff with superior materials? Brehhhhh...

What are you asking for exactly ? I mean they can use premium leather and good overall quality materials that’s all well and good but you make it seem like you’re expecting them to put some 2023 modern day zoom air technology in the shoe or something lol … it’s just going to be a typical Nike retro shoe dude lol nothing more nothing less

What are you asking for exactly ? I mean they can use premium leather and good overall quality materials that’s all well and good but you make it seem like you’re expecting them to put some 2023 modern day zoom air technology in the shoe or something lol … it’s just going to be a typical Nike retro shoe dude lol nothing more nothing less

Give me a break. I mentioned materials several times and you are talking about replacement air units... tf.

Give me a break. I mentioned materials several times and you are talking about replacement air units... tf.

You said “ stiff old TECH” …. And I didn’t say **** about air units. What I said was that’s what YOURE making it seem like you want . Like I said before .. maybe they’ll use good quality leather or Maybe they won’t, but that’s literally it as far as “ materials” . Are you new to this or something ?

You said “ stiff old TECH” …. And I didn’t say **** about air units. What I said was that’s what YOURE making it seem like you want . Like I said before .. maybe they’ll use good quality leather or Maybe they won’t, but that’s literally it as far as “ materials” . Are you new to this or something ?

You got it.

Back
Top Bottom