Nike Air Alpha Force 88

What does Extra Butter need with your birth date to enter a raffle?…. naw man

Forget that, TF is going on with raffles for these in the first place? RAFFLES? For these. The world is so full of **** at this point :lol:

jopx jopx we on the same page bro :lol:

There is hope broski...

Looks like Nike may have given these the respect they deserve and used some buttery leather....

They look > Mac Attacks here. :emoji_pray:

Definitely not the OG flat stuff.

alpha ****.jpeg

What’s up with the Mac Attack comparisons? I don’t get it. Furthermore Mac Attacks have super soft genuine flat leather.

I think the comparisons have more to do with how they’re released, being that both are vintage kicks that you would think would be easy to get with not too much hype.

Some took it a step further and stated their preference.

Yeah I think it goes with same tier releases, same super retro type shoes, and seeing how they delivered. The only part that throws it off is it seems like he doesn't have the Macks or wasn't privy to what kind of uppers they have because those are KING and they gave us smooth leather lol.

Leather can be fire whether smooth or tumbled.. is it pliable (soft-pause lol) is the question. If these are stiff/hard leather.. not sure I want them which is what I got from his initial post :lol:

Leather looks very similar to what they used on these AT1s I picked up a few months ago. Not buttery soft or premium, but good and soft enough for wearing comfort. No heavy PU coating which is always good. Probably may be made in the same factory…

IMG_6520.jpeg

Leather looks very similar to what they used on these AT1s I picked up a few months ago. Not buttery soft or premium, but good and soft enough for wearing comfort. No heavy PU coating which is always good. Probably may be made in the same factory…

IMG_6520.jpeg

Word, looks like the same "better than average" tumbled they are using on the dunks by you as well... Nothing crazy nice but definitely better (more pliable) than the originals.

Back
Top Bottom