Nike Air Baja 341

Anybody remember these bad boys from '95? In my opinion, one of the baddest outdoor basketball shoes to touch concrete, other than the Nike Air Raid. Still on the lookout for a pair smh. If anybody up in here still has a pair drop your pics below!

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 764
I had that shoe when I was a kid! The removeable inner bootie / aquatic sock. Was the concept you could go hoop and then take the bootie out and hit the water?
Much appreciated. I loved that shoe when I was a kid.

I had that shoe when I was a kid! The removeable inner bootie / aquatic sock. Was the concept you could go hoop and then take the bootie out and hit the water?
Much appreciated. I loved that shoe when I was a kid.

Yessir! I think that's where the "341" part came from; three options in one shoe (inner bootie only, no bootie and socks, or the whole thing. Hopefully they make their way to a retro.

All black one was one of my all time favorites, but I believe the chance for Nike to Retro this is pretty slim coz I know the thread for this has been popping up on NT for every 5 years and the thread never goes more than 1 page long which basically means..., there just aren’t enough ppl that wants this.

BTW, I swear I saw Dennis Rodman wearing em for the game while he was w/ the Spurrs, but I have yet to see the person who says “yeah, I remember that!!” or something like that to this day tho. He was sitting directly on the court w/ only those booties on while refusing to join the team huddle during timeouts.

All black one was one of my all time favorites, but I believe the chance for Nike to Retro this is pretty slim coz I know the thread for this has been popping up on NT for every 5 years and the thread never goes more than 1 page long which basically means..., there just aren’t enough ppl that wants this.

BTW, I swear I saw Dennis Rodman wearing em for the game while he was w/ the Spurrs, but I have yet to see the person who says “yeah, I remember that!!” or something like that to this day tho. He was sitting directly on the court w/ only those booties on while refusing to join the team huddle during timeouts.

True that, there doesn't seem to be enough demand for them, sadly. Maybe they'll make a resurgence into mainstream hype one of these days. Never knew Rodman wore these on court, that's awesome! Makes sense though having a similar outsole to the other Ndestrucks, and definitely sounds like a Rodman type of thing to do!

Yeah, although I knew what’s Baja 341 even before that (had seen the ads and was definitely interested), it blew my mind away when I saw that scene on TV and I was like “Wow, I’ve gotta get that pair...”

But again, I have yet to see the person who shares the same image somehow and I can never find the pic of him wearing Baja either tho.

And the last time someone has made the thread here on NT, he was actually using the pic that I’ve posted on kicks-box (kix-box? don’t even remember...) many years ago. Technically, this is Black/Graphite, but I somehow call them all black...
BEBECFB1-150B-4613-BE7F-534EBDADE8C5.jpeg

Anybody remember these bad boys from '95? In my opinion, one of the baddest outdoor basketball shoes to touch concrete, other than the Nike Air Raid. Still on the lookout for a pair smh. If anybody up in here still has a pair drop your pics below!
Yes sir found them my freshman year of high school in my closet they were in a black trash bag with some jackets and hats we had just recently moved into this house but I guess someone left them there I'm not sure or if it was something my parents had from over the years and they just put in my closet but I didn't care I just put them on like what are these I think the year was 2008 or 2009 but I got a good wear out of them they lasted about a month or 2 and the glue and bottom begin to separate and crumble. I wish I knew about them I would of never worn them they were a size 9 men's

I remember these back then. I would only cop if on deep discount just for nostalgia purposes

Back
Top Bottom