Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

I'll grab a pair of the blacks but they do look a bit off to me. Just give me the white based TB pairs and I'll be a happy camper.

Ease up. Just posted for some folks who may want them that's all.
can't help but be negative about Flight 89 releases when they're garbage cause it's one of my favorite models

sold all of my pairs that were 15+ years old cause they would've eventually fallen apart

still have one pair but not wearable as the soles did crack and separate while wearing them

1573054304707.png

M0928_0111_bottom.jpeg M0928_0111_top.jpeg M0928_0111_detail.jpeg M0928_0111_right1.jpeg M0928_0111_right.jpeg M0928_0111_back.jpeg

I dont love these but also dont hate them. Feel like they can work with the right outfit definitely some old school Suns gear from Mitchell and ness. Still crossing my fingers that we get atleast one OG colorway PLEASE Nike I beg of you!!!

Yeah they switched it to red

I'm gonna deal with it for the super low

I'm getting reds too but for the super low as well

Yeah they switched it to red

I'm gonna deal with it for the super low

I'm getting reds too but for the super low as well
are these official NDC pics? And why does the insole look like that ? Was waiting for these to bad they can’t never keep it Og smh

These mother ****ers. Refusing to not **** shoes up. I could totally let that red heel logo go if the white/blues got the perfed toe box. I guess it costs too much or is just too much effort to punch some little holes in some fake leather. Why even bother releasing any of these? People like us are the only ones who care and might pay retail if they were done correctly. Instead, I’m not buying one pair. Brilliant marketing plan, Nike. Brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom