Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

IMG_1687.jpeg
Is that mf’n Loy Vaught???👀👀👀 Damn I’m old.

agree on all counts a great and comfy retro. I ditched my 89's for now for these. The go perfectly with my Low End Theory T-shirt too :smile:

At my local outlet

AB49B1B8-DAB9-40EA-A1D5-B63883B0C7D0.jpeg
Still $99.99 at the outlet in US?? Damn…, I guess I’ve got pretty good deal w/ only paying approx. $58 for this one…. Don’t know why Nike-JP gave this kind of big discount to them w/ their Black Friday sale (50% off for Black one while the White one went down further and was given 60% off during the limited time) after releasing them newly during the past September tho…

I think the black pair never even hit Nike in the US (NDC). They went full blown petty on these for some reason. I think every other flavor was on there.

I never understood that launch colorway of this shoe. I was in 10th grade and wanted them for my HS season, but our colors were red, white and black, so there was no way I could rock with those. Not like anyone could really rock that colorway unless by pure chance their school colors matched. I always was perplexed by the decision to make those the widely available colorway and not also put more traditional colors on the shelves.

Back
Top Bottom