Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by purplehazen

why do people keep saying cactus they way they supposed to be, totally different shoe
that's what I was thinking...also this color green is darker than the electric green on the pros so not sure why these are called electric green also

too much like the black and green 1/2 cent..these will sit and go down to 100 unless nike shipsem out like the cough drops..nice butttttttt...for 200..nike is insane too much better $%$% coming out.

Love green, but for some reason I'm not feeling these as much. Probably have to see them in person, but if they go marked down more on swoosh ill still cop eventually.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

so many colorways to do for foamposite ones and this is what nike comes up with? will only cop below $100....give me some black uppers with icy clear soles already.
i like the cw, but with all these foams dropping this year i'll wait for them to hit outlets

new pics...

314996-030_1_314996-030-aw-570x380.jpg

314996-030_4_314996-030-dw-570x380.jpg

314996-030_5_314996-030-fw-570x380.jpg

314996-030_3_314996-030-cw-570x380.jpg

314996-030_7_314996-030-hw-570x380.jpg

i don't know why....but i wish the inner boot had the contrasting white/grey/silver/whatever color.....like how it is on the royals:
nike-foamposite-one-royal-2011-01.jpg

....just adds more character to the shoe imo

Thanks for posting the pics.

I see light used makes green the earlier pics brighter.

I know not to get these on RD, but eventually after a few markdowns they will be had.

Most black/reds were RTV this week all around this area, so more will be at outlets...

"AIR" Pippen Uptempos as well.

I was kind of excited initially, but these new pics kind of worry me. I'm not one to scream about quality, but the shape on these looks kinda off. The toe in the first new pic is WAY off the ground.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

"AIR" Pippen Uptempos as well.

will keep my eyes opened for those...

Good looks on the pics May...those pics give a better account of the shoe than the previous ones...

no doubt

the shape definitely looks all #@%+ up but that could be a size 16 we looking at for all we know...no one really knows.

I know all my foams(sz 12) don't look as good off the foot....and with that tight *** factory lacing....when compared to...let's say a size 9 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

the shape definitely looks all #@%+ up

I know all my foams(sz 12) don't look as good off the foot....and with that tight *** factory lacing....when compared to...let's say a size 9 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
so true i open the box and have the
sick.gif
 expression on my face...but once i loosen them up and lace em right, they look better, A LOT better

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Man how do you guys like these new banana-shaped foams?
sick.gif
hopefully its just a bigger size
frown.gif

Hopefully man, but they still shouldn't be having your toes curving at a 40 degree angle...

after their initial release, I'll probably be able to get these cheaper deadstock, than a pair of used cactus. I'll settle for these.

My biggest gripe with these is the mold used...

...has anyone else noticed that the grooves on the upper are moving closer towards the eyestay and top-line of the 'posite with each release

tired.gif

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

These are just wack.

How many times do you need to come in to say you dont like these?
These are far from wack. The sneakers in the pic are obviously a large size, hence the ''banana'' look.

It's about time. Making up for the cactus crap they released the first time! Definitely coppin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom