Nike Air Foamposite One Eggplant Restock

JUST PLACED MY ORDER, I CAN REST EASY NOW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, THANKS NIKETALK

^^prob the '10 version for that price. For those that know the '09s are much, much better quality wise

^^prob the '10 version for that price. For those that know the '09s are much, much better quality wise

I copped... why not....

My other 09's bottom is yellowed... and they a 8.5 and i need a 9...

Prolly just sell them other joints for the low..

I copped... why not....

My other 09's bottom is yellowed... and they a 8.5 and i need a 9...

Prolly just sell them other joints for the low..

10s are definitely not worth that price. 09s maybe. I'm suprised eggplants go for over $300 in my size now. Pretty ridiculous how much people overpay on ebay. Seems like just a month or two ago these things weren't moving over retail.lol

10s are definitely not worth that price. 09s maybe. I'm suprised eggplants go for over $300 in my size now. Pretty ridiculous how much people overpay on ebay. Seems like just a month or two ago these things weren't moving over retail.lol

Originally Posted by trhee

Geez 250 though?

if they are the 2009 versions, then it's worth it
Retail+tax+shipping for most stores, is 200+18+15=233...so that or 250...for a shoe that's been sold out for a couple years now, and is def. better then the 2010 version, not too shabby if you missed the boat the first time

now if these are the 2010s....

Originally Posted by trhee

Geez 250 though?

if they are the 2009 versions, then it's worth it
Retail+tax+shipping for most stores, is 200+18+15=233...so that or 250...for a shoe that's been sold out for a couple years now, and is def. better then the 2010 version, not too shabby if you missed the boat the first time

now if these are the 2010s....

Has anyone confirmed that these are the 2009 pair yet? I want to order, but don't want to get stuck with a pair of 2010's...

Has anyone confirmed that these are the 2009 pair yet? I want to order, but don't want to get stuck with a pair of 2010's...

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

dang ppl dropping 250 on these? saw them at a local shiekh a month or two ago at 129..
damn, i need to find a deal like that ASAP
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

dang ppl dropping 250 on these? saw them at a local shiekh a month or two ago at 129..
damn, i need to find a deal like that ASAP
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom