Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Air Brock 5

Any sort of official word on how many of these were produced? I don't understand why numbers produced and numbers per store aren't more widely available.

the rumour is 2500

nike has no say with what footlocker does with the shoes once they come into footlockers door nike gets paid then they belongs to footlocker unless nike plans on pulling the shoe and refunding footlocker there money back. nike has already made all there money one every galaxy that has entered every shoe store not owned by nike. so foot locker are the one making the moves not nike.

I wonder how long it'll take resellers to realize that these $2k prices aren't getting them any where. They need to drop these bad boys on down to $700 and keep it trill.

Any sort of official word on how many of these were produced? I don't understand why numbers produced and numbers per store aren't more widely available.

ive been asking that 1000000000000000000 times as well.   why are they mum on these numbers???????????????

Originally Posted by balkiny03

nike has no say with what footlocker does with the shoes once they come into footlockers door nike gets paid then they belongs to footlocker unless nike plans on pulling the shoe and refunding footlocker there money back. nike has already made all there money one every galaxy that has entered every shoe store not owned by nike. so foot locker are the one making the moves not nike.

I wanna believe that but this is false. Nike has the power to say " send our shipment back " and they have no choice but to. Same with employment. Footlocker owns champs, lady foot locker. They send a memo saying from now on they only accept online applications no more instore. So Nike does have the authority to do what it wants with its shoes.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

ive been asking that 1000000000000000000 times as well.   why are they mum on these numbers???????????????

It was a few pages back. 3000-4000.

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

^spectacular...dud we bought from is legit right? I think you said you bought from him before?

Legit as can be. I've ordered from him and his store a couple times. Hes located in China.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

It was a few pages back. 3000-4000.

thanks man, didnt see it.

Oh ok, cause I didnt want to wake up one morning with a refund saying he over sold or something and just so he can sell for more money

Originally Posted by coreyatou

i wanna see on feet pics

i got you

...no I dont
tired.gif

SO if my local HoH has them how can I cop a pair?
Do I call corp. complain or what? I really don't care if I get the galaxys
I want LBJ majority of the ppl out there either

A. Had no money
B. Didn't even know what was releasing
C. Was there to Rob
D. Wanted the foams...

So why send back the Big Bangs too?

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

SO if my local HoH has them how can I cop a pair?
Do I call corp. complain or what? I really don't care if I get the galaxys
I want LBJ majority of the ppl out there either

A. Had no money
B. Didn't even know what was releasing
C. Was there to Rob
D. Wanted the foams...

So why send back the Big Bangs too?

If your local HOH canceled the the release of that galaxy and had them in stock then they still do have them. They are waiting on either Nike's word on what to do or figuring out how THEY (cuz every store is different) are going to release them. And by that i mean like better security or what ever the case may be. If they sent back the shoes at Nike then it would be a Nike.com release which would be 100x worse. 

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

how much did u pay for them?

13ylyme.jpg

I remember we all were all thinking you dropped too much for them, but in actuality you did pretty damn well considering the resell prices of these kicks. Congrats bro.

Back
Top Bottom