Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

eastbay is giving a pair away to a loyalty club member so is that foreshadowing what's to come
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Originally Posted by proballer

So Crooked Tongues just confirmed they will not be selling to US customers for their galaxy foam release!!
and they're doing it via lottery anyway-- so our chances were rather slim.

Atleast there would have been a chance
ohwell.gif

Just find someone in the UK who would be willing to receive them/ship them for you if you win-- that's what I'm doing-- superfuture is your friend.

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by MiamiBoy

Sold my Size 10 on eBay for $1,575

Did I make a mistake in selling these or should I have kept them for the long run?
epic-cry.gif

I love shoes but I had to capitalize on these thirsty dudes
So 1575.00 Minus 220.00 = 1355 and minus the Ebay fees is that like a hundred or more? 1355-100=1255 also did you camp out? how much did that cost to stay outside and camp? give another 100 or less so in total you made a 1000 or more bucks in profit not bad
Hmm maybe you could have sold it for 1700?
Nice profit regardless

Nah I didnt camp out, I was selected out of a raffle, got there LATE, waited 20 mins and they called my name out, I'm still waiting on the payment though...

So what if the RE-RELEASE Galaxy foams did not come with Glow in the Dark soles, would you still Buy?

Originally Posted by djaward

So what if the RE-RELEASE Galaxy foams did not come with Glow in the Dark soles, would you still Buy?

With all the crazy custom sneakers we see - don't think it would be too hard to paint the soles with GITD paint if someone wanted to.

Originally Posted by djaward

I really don't know. I'd have to see it first. The GITD soles really tie in the theme well. 

Originally Posted by Freeze

wow, so i was just shakin my head at somebody for talking about how they spent 1500 on these...dont you know i seriously considered doing the same last night. i feel like a crackhead lol

thats nuts. i wouldnt do that. it was retail or nothing for me.

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Sold my Size 10 on eBay for $1,575

Did I make a mistake in selling these or should I have kept them for the long run?
epic-cry.gif

I love shoes but I had to capitalize on these thirsty dudes
So 1575.00 Minus 220.00 = 1355 and minus the Ebay fees is that like a hundred or more? 1355-100=1255 also did you camp out? how much did that cost to stay outside and camp? give another 100 or less so in total you made a 1000 or more bucks in profit not bad
Hmm maybe you could have sold it for 1700?
Nice profit regardless

Nah I didnt camp out, I was selected out of a raffle, got there LATE, waited 20 mins and they called my name out, I'm still waiting on the payment though...
Hope you get your money.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

The day I decided to keep a pair of foams that I can get 1500-1800 dollars is the day I go insane.
THISSSS

I grew up around sneakers and they will always be a part of my life, not the point of it.

edit:

also, something you guys might find funny (or upsetting, considering how "real of a sneakerhead" you are 
laugh.gif
)

NDC DID have pairs, they didn't want to deal with the headache so they sent them to the bigger stores (footlockers and such) in the tri state last minute.

so all the hype of you guys crying for NDC to have them is the reason why NDC DIDNT WANT THEM 
laugh.gif

also, these sneakers never hit the shelves obviously, which is why you have dudes here talking about how lucky they got in NY

Just got confirmation that my pair arrived! It's waiting for me at home. A simple click on pre order and it was that easy
smile.gif

There's way too many pair on eBay going for $1k+ for me to believe that people are actually BUYING from resellers on this release. I'd love to hear from a reseller who has actually received their money. It's easy to hit buy it now on ebay "on accident."

Originally Posted by ericjunior

There's way too many pair on eBay going for $1k+ for me to believe that people are actually BUYING from resellers on this release. I'd love to hear from a reseller who has actually received their money. It's easy to hit buy it now on ebay "on accident."
http://www.flightclub.com/g.php?fc=ny&c=bb&i=041660 
avg price $2,000

cry in your pillow that resellers are making money off your emotional connection to limited rubber and plastic

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ericjunior

http://www.flightclub.com/g.php?fc=ny&c=bb&i=041660 
avg price $2,000

cry in your pillow that resellers are making money off your emotional connection to limited rubber and plastic
eek.gif
 ... lmao, aww man. It's real. I couldn't do it. I think $700 is the most I'm willing to pay for these. $2k? I'd feel more comfortable blowing that on a pair of Louboutin sneakers, or looking for other pairs I've missed out.

Have a strange feeling these will see a GR Foamposite type of release this summer . Had the same feeling with Eggplants , HOH Pearls , and Cough drops . I know these are EXTREMELY limited and hyped but i can see Nike #@!$%* our heads up and dropping them again in a few months probably without glow in the dark soles or some $#!.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Just got confirmation that my pair arrived! It's waiting for me at home. A simple click on pre order and it was that easy
smile.gif

what did you pay if you dont mind me asking 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

smile.gif

what did you pat if you dont mind me asking 

$835 all together with shipping. Pre order 2weeks before date

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

smile.gif

what did you pat if you dont mind me asking 

$835 all together with shipping. Pre order 2weeks before date

nice you avoided all the b.s. 

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

this is a resellers thread now
30t6p3b.gif
no kidding!  the fact that we've come to the point where we can say paying $800+ for a new pair of kicks is  good deal is outright insane!?!!?  Even as a long-time shoe collector I can't say ANY shoe is worth that. 

what have we come to?  And who's buying these?  Are they honestly going to wear these?  I mean, people used to (and maybe in some neighborhoods still) get jumped and even killed for J's, and those aren't even worth how much these foams are going for on the after market.  I wouldn't be caught dead wearing these.  I'd be paranoid that someone would pull some crazy %%@ stuff to get these off my feet.  The game is totally gone down the tubes...

Back
Top Bottom