Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by sthebest

for some reason I see these being $550 in a year just like south beaches. they were really in demand at first, and then people started to realize how many pairs were produced. there's way too many pairs of these for them to keep at the $1500 price mark.

hell, for the same price you can either get some LV Jaspers or Dons, something with some REAL quality. And no Im not mad I didnt get these, I bought Big Bang Lebrons and called it a day.

Show me that price and i will gladly buy like 2 pairs. Very serious.

Forreal. You must be talking about a really small size at that price.

^why aint you been real, at all in this thread? your opinion has varied through out this entire thread

first and foremost, you are one of the very few elite that has gained a G$$$ shoe from my camp for a steal price
you missed the boat on this one because ALL the smaller sizes are exceptionally more limited than other sizes
Also include the fact that production has ceased on this shoe

final fact... titanium 23 destroys this shoe, just like it destroyed my camp

enjoy the GR version, in fact I'll help you get it

Originally Posted by MrNikeTalk

^why aint you been real, at all in this thread? your opinion has varied through out this entire thread

first and foremost, you are one of the very few elite that has gained a G$$$ shoe from my camp for a steal price
you missed the boat on this one because ALL the smaller sizes are exceptionally more limited than other sizes

serious?

^why the h**l would i lie 2 you?
you know my heart isn't re-seller-esqu  

P.S. We wear just about the same size... I would have loved 2 wear this shoe on a 24-7-365 basis... was not happening, will not happen

seriously. Everyone hates on you for no reason, (i have my reasons tho, lol)

but for what? you stay owning G$$$ shoes, and you stay opinionated with your array of posting!!

i think you are an ideal out of NYC NTer, but sometimes you need 2 understand that this cultured has been re-designed 2 keep us at each others throats

I do not think the GR version is going 2 be tough at all 2 get

man i hope not,,,,by the way, how come these shoes became super hot???????? is it the galaxy design or the gitd?

i dont care if everyone hates on me...i dunno anyone on here and you guys dont know me.
i have just as much right to post as anyone else. i have never insulted anyone on here..yet one poster here said he hopes that i fall off the curb. im really not sure that was other than a slam at my disability which wasnt cool

^knowing how NTers are private investigaters, he may have known about your disability. freaking foot scrubber..

The reason why these shoes got thier pop is because for a few simple facts

This is the first G$$$$ that has general mass welcoming (nerfs are whack)
this is a shoe that gets liquadated with ease with each colorway released
the glow in the dark sole is saved for special occasions (which doesnt mean crap because the glow always, ALWAYS is weak)
EXTREMELY LIMITED

I kinda liked the shoe, for the simple fact of hurting other sneakerheads just by wearing them, but i know foampostive material is very very weak, like be real everyone.

P.S. I just thought of something very important, i believe pre-sale prices for the re-issued GR version may be up $500 based on thirst

Late...

img7434e.jpg

but the only true question we are 2 want answered is what is going 2 be the differences between the hyper-strike galaxy and the GR galaxy?

who knows actual production numbers 2 the upcoming GR galaxy, but rest assured the initial launch has transpired... I wish retail prices would be possible on yet, another restock, but NOPE

quick question: are you Will Rivera?

for some reason I see these being $550 in a year just like south beaches. they were really in demand at first, and then people started to realize how many pairs were produced. there's way too many pairs of these for them to keep at the $1500 price mark.

hell, for the same price you can either get some LV Jaspers or Dons, something with some REAL quality. And no Im not mad I didnt get these, I bought Big Bang Lebrons and called it a day.

note that I said in a year. werent you the one who said these will release again? if they do, resellers can kiss that $1000 profit goodbye. best thing to do now is that if you want these, wait it out a little. people will start to come of those prices when the next uber limited release comes along (look at Nerfs, super limited and were selling for $1000, now you can probably find them for $600-$700. zen yeezys sold for $1000 at first then dropped back down to $400-$550 before spiking back up a little.)
I like this shoe alot but in actuality you can get a experienced customizer to replicate them perfectly for about $500 total, every detail including the glow in the dark sole.

^spiking back up a lil? (speaking on zens, respectively)
do not lie, once they are gobbled, they are GONE

if this is true, then why did a bunch more Dave White Jordan 1s hit retailers? Eggplants resurfaced in 2010 after being released in 2009? Why did Banned 1s hit certain outlets such as CSouth Chicago as much as 5 times? I know dudes who got their hands on a couple size runs of those off of restocks alone.
believe me or not, but Nike can restock anything at any given point. they just pick and choose on what to make more pairs of.

if this is true, then why did a bunch more Dave White Jordan 1s hit retailers? Eggplants resurfaced in 2010 after being released in 2009? Why did Banned 1s hit certain outlets such as CSouth Chicago as much as 5 times? I know dudes who got their hands on a couple size runs of those off of restocks alone.
believe me or not, but Nike can restock anything at any given point. they just pick and choose on what to make more pairs of.

none of those comparisons are very good examples because what has emerged from this hyper-strike was a sudden G$$$ shoe, that everyone wants
it has been CONFIRMED by sources as well as history these are 2 be re-issued in general release quantities
why are we in disagreement again? lol
I have stated my hopes of wanting a 3rd chance at retail, but that is obviously only going 2 happen 2 the GR version

note that I said in a year. werent you the one who said these will release again? if they do, resellers can kiss that $1000 profit goodbye. best thing to do now is that if you want these, wait it out a little. people will start to come of those prices when the next uber limited release comes along (look at Nerfs, super limited and were selling for $1000, now you can probably find them for $600-$700. zen yeezys sold for $1000 at first then dropped back down to $400-$550 before spiking back up a little.)
I like this shoe alot but in actuality you can get a experienced customizer to replicate them perfectly for about $500 total, every detail including the glow in the dark sole.

Its been a year and i have yet to see that price. Thats why i said what i said in my previous post.

Back
Top Bottom