Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

So sick i wont be able to get my hands on these
frown.gif
o well i guess ill add this to the "when i hit the lottery" list

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

a big F U to staten island hoh. after calling hoh and mall security and being told multiple times no lineup until after mall closes on thursday i pull up and they are raffling pairs...#@+

at least tell people the real deal so i could at least have gotten a raffle ticket.

Haha my friends brother told me about this, 250 raffles for 18 pairs. The line was from JCPenny to Macys...was gonna head from Bklyn when the line was only 30 deep for the raffle but said eff it, rather let someone else who actually wants em get.. even tho they are only going to resell em anyway.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

a big F U to staten island hoh. after calling hoh and mall security and being told multiple times no lineup until after mall closes on thursday i pull up and they are raffling pairs...#@+

at least tell people the real deal so i could at least have gotten a raffle ticket.

Haha my friends brother told me about this, 250 raffles for 18 pairs. The line was from JCPenny to Macys...was gonna head from Bklyn when the line was only 30 deep for the raffle but said eff it, rather let someone else who actually wants em get.. even tho they are only going to resell em anyway.
im alright with a raffle but dont tell me i cant camp when people are camping already...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

im alright with a raffle but dont tell me i cant camp when people are camping already...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Yeah totally agreed , I hadn't been to that mall in so long I didn't even know there was a HOH in there now.

Originally Posted by big 23 collector

Nike is so smart they play the supply/demand game so well props to the people who are Going to pay 220 + tax and resell for 1k or even 2k. Even more props to the few people like me who don't need the moneyAnd going to rock these on feet l

laugh.gif
how so - if anything from a business standpoint the resell market shows that they are not meeting demand properly...by releasing less they have a ceiling on what they can make...if someone is making 4x or more the retail price in the aftermarket then that should be looked at as money nike left on the table

but the thing with hype is if nike released them for 1k there would prob be a thread full of
laugh.gif
and
indifferent.gif
- the new hype machine is crazy

game done changed yo....

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Yeah totally agreed , I hadn't been to that mall in so long I didn't even know there was a HOH in there now.

people that never bought a sock from HOH willowbrook were there, the people that had to put the address into GPS to even find HOH willowbrook !!! 
300+ people showed up and they only had 24 pairs. 

such a shame what they did to my spot !!! 
tired.gif
mad.gif

NO ONE USED TO COME OUT HERE before this, and then they wanna bum rush everyone causing people to get hurt and scabbed up. 

did ended up doing a raffle and i was 669, they called 667 !!

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

people that never bought a sock from HOH willowbrook were there, the people that had to put the address into GPS to even find HOH willowbrook !!! 
300+ people showed up and they only had 24 pairs. 

such a shame what they did to my spot !!! 
tired.gif
mad.gif

NO ONE USED TO COME OUT HERE before this, and then they wanna bum rush everyone causing people to get hurt and scabbed up. 

did ended up doing a raffle and i was 669, they called 667 !!
damn dude, missed it by 2.

and i hear ya about people having no idea. i live out here in si (unfortunately haha) and am SOL because of the way they handled things. all i wanted was a fair shot.

im in Baton ROuge, I just called mall security because HOH wont answer.. they said they are making all vehicles leave the lot from 11pm-6am, at 6am they are allowing people to line up, then at 7 am they will hand out 160 tickets... and thats it. ...hmmmm my boy told me his boy works there and they got 48 Galaxy foams..... he said boxes already have names or yellow tags on them, only 7PAIRS ARE GOING TO BE LEFT FOR CUSTOMERS.....7 PAIRS OUT OF 48?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS %%%$ HAS TO STOP I SWEAT TO #@@$%*$ GOD, THE SAME %%%$ HAPPENED WITH THE CONCORDS AND THE RETRO 4, THESE PEOPLE ARE MAKING MONEY ON THE SIDE!!!!! WHY DOES NIKE LET THIS HAPPEN??? I mean i can hit the mall at 6am, ...for a chance to get one of the 7 pairs????? i dont even know what sizes ... the 7 pairs could be 4 size 7.5 and 3 size 8's ....im so heated right now. %+%% HOH

Originally Posted by bdollaz24

cant wait 4 these to come out , sell for over a 1000 and then go down

Eh, I doubt it. They might go down but nothing under $700+ remember these are super limited. Not to mention the prices now dictate the prices after the release. Look at the Red Foams for instance there selling value is still pretty high even after they dropped several weeks ago. I've realized too that if you don't jump on a shoe within a couple weeks of it releasing the chances of you finding them are slim or the price just says high.

Originally Posted by freelythinkingmind

im in Baton ROuge, I just called mall security because HOH wont answer.. they said they are making all vehicles leave the lot from 11pm-6am, at 6am they are allowing people to line up, then at 7 am they will hand out 160 tickets... and thats it. ...hmmmm my boy told me his boy works there and they got 48 Galaxy foams..... he said boxes already have names or yellow tags on them, only 7PAIRS ARE GOING TO BE LEFT FOR CUSTOMERS.....7 PAIRS OUT OF 48?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS #**$ HAS TO STOP I SWEAT TO +%*@%%@ GOD, THE SAME #**$ HAPPENED WITH THE CONCORDS AND THE RETRO 4, THESE PEOPLE ARE MAKING MONEY ON THE SIDE!!!!! WHY DOES NIKE LET THIS HAPPEN??? I mean i can hit the mall at 6am, ...for a chance to get one of the 7 pairs????? i dont even know what sizes ... the 7 pairs could be 4 size 7.5 and 3 size 8's ....im so heated right now. !+%+ HOH

Disgusting.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

My boy is first in line in stl, i dont get off work till 12..........Hopefully they let him get more than one or two, ill just give him the money to snatch 3-4 of them for me.

If there isnt a line at 12, ill be in line with him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

IDGAF...........Im reselling all day!!!!!!!!!

None of yall are in stl anyway, so it doesnt matter right?
frown.gif
frown.gif
Expect 50+ negros now that you posted this. LMAO! But nah good luck in coppin' you a pair.
bruh is all giddy like FOOTLOCKER didnt change their policy
Update 2/23, 12:00 pm EST: Due to the incredible interest in the upcoming product releases, effective today, the Foot Locker release policy is as follows:  Only one pair of release shoes per customer may be purchased at a time, regardless of style.  If a customer would like to purchase multiple pairs of release shoes, the customer must return to the back of the line between each purchase.  We will continue to work with mall management on the release procedure.

Believe me bruh...........the manager there doesnt care who buys what as long as its not paid for with a debit/credit card.
so calm your policy posting %$! down
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Here's an update on that pic of BX Sports a couple pages back. I was in the neighborhood today and noticed there was no line. I spoke to an employee he told me after 3 days dudes started cutting the line fights broke out and someonecame through with a gun They had to break up the line and handout reservation tickets SMH guys be safe your well being is onthe line.

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

REAL TALK.....

http://www.youtube.com/wa...qB9tVjTI&feature=related
I felt like I wanted to kill myself listening to this NEGRO, just playing but "You see what I'm sayin?" This n' said that more than 50 times I just had to stop the video. 
roll.gif
What you're saying is that your uneducated self fell victim to materialistic things but your income wasn't matching up with what you were buying and finally you started to smarten up in realizing it was a detriment to your well being.

i ain't got the time to be lining up tonight. hopefully my orlando FL connect comes thru. either way, no sleep will be lost.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by bdollaz24

cant wait 4 these to come out , sell for over a 1000 and then go down

Eh, I doubt it. They might go down but nothing under $700+ remember these are super limited. Not to mention the prices now dictate the prices after the release. Look at the Red Foams for instance there selling value is still pretty high even after they dropped several weeks ago. I've realized too that if you don't jump on a shoe within a couple weeks of it releasing the chances of you finding them are slim or the price just says high.
2 many people are trying to resell and are gonna be thirsty and if they dont have ebay they will take like $500 , to me there worth no more then $500 and should cost more than any sneaker from the bin23 collection

Back
Top Bottom