Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Pic: Wale wearing them at a club in ATL
skippin' those champange pearl foamposite pros and sticking to these
pimp.gif

NIKE WE NEED MORE PENNY APPAREL

Wale stay fresh
pimp.gif
and can spit. Dudes be hating on my mans.

Originally Posted by liljp361

How many damn colors of the foamposite ones will Nike make? they shouldve just left it OG and maybe retroed the royal blue foams once and kept it at that... this is just dumb

They're a coporation out to make profit. Foams are at an alltime high in demand, and so Nike knows that they will sell like hotcakes.... IDK where everyone gets off that they're a foamhead. People just getting cuz they know other will, but rock em ohhh soooo wronggggggg! The coppers -- Ive seen MAJORR massacres w/ the gear,
smh.gif

Here's video from the Concert in ATL where Wale shows off the Pewter Foams....

4:10

laugh.gif
...no one hates on wale...

nah but if royals retroed once and no other colors, Nike wouldn't make any money...I can tell dudes who say things like that aren't very business savvy...its about green, they can careless what you think...

Originally Posted by bigj505

id rather have the gray sole on these than an ice blue sole
this....either way i'm copping but a grey sole would add 2-3 pairs extra to the final amount
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Can't really say one is better than the other when both haven't released yet...
Coppers dropped Grizz.....don't wanna have to hit you with ur own shaking stoneface
laugh.gif

this pic is all i needed to see......i'm going in, they are dope just the way they are but the sole is gonna look so great on another foam one/pro 
devil.gif
pimp.gif

pewter-nike-foamposite-one.jpg

the other pics...
wale-wearing-pewter-nike-foamposite-02.jpg

wale-wearing-pewter-nike-foamposite-04.jpg

I'll be grabbing a pair of these. Nice colorway but I wish the sole was clear. I guess it's better that way so they won't yellow.

shoe is cool but i still mess with my silver foam pros more. maybe its because the silver seems to pop a lil more.
these are nice none the less. not anywhere near as dope as the royals, armies, or 09 eggplants... but nice.

Back
Top Bottom