Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by bigj505

these are nice none the less. not anywhere near as dope as the royals, armies, or 09 eggplants... but nice.
somewhat agree.....although in person I've got a feeling these might be doper than the eggplants. (i'm biased tho....i love grey kicks
pimp.gif
)

royals and armies can't be touched as the top 2 though, every time i think about that day i should have went to cop the armies...i just want to kick myself
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by bigj505

these are nice none the less. not anywhere near as dope as the royals, armies, or 09 eggplants... but nice.
somewhat agree.....although in person I've got a feeling these might be doper than the eggplants. (i'm biased tho....i love grey kicks
pimp.gif
)

royals and armies can't be touched as the top 2 though, every time i think about that day i should have went to cop the armies...i just want to kick myself
mad.gif
go ravens!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Can't really say one is better than the other when both haven't released yet...
Coppers dropped Grizz.....don't wanna have to hit you with ur own shaking stoneface
laugh.gif

this pic is all i needed to see......i'm going in, they are dope just the way they are but the sole is gonna look so great on another foam one/pro 
devil.gif
pimp.gif

pewter-nike-foamposite-one.jpg

I'm diggin' that dark silver colorway, but its ehh for those rubber silver 1/2 cent soles.

If them joints came with a clear icy sole?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll probably be copping anyways.

I thought they had an icey sole? I was paying attention.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Ah well.

May when I say both haven't released, I mean(and you know this) that only one of them, being coppers dropped, while the other, pewters, haven't yet...c'mon son
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Next spring is starting to look expensive lol! Royals and Pewters right on top of each other? Dayum! If I can only afford to cop one, I'm going with the Royals, but these joints definitely have my attention.

Originally Posted by Executive76

pewter-nike-foamposite-one.jpg

this pic sealed the deal. perfect the way they are
pimp.gif
Nice cw for sure.
Are they still coming out with the gold, silver, bronze foams that was rumored a while back I think.

I honestly dont like any foams. i kinda like the eggplants......yeah flame if u want lol its my opinion

BUT THESE???? i may b gettin my 1st pair of foams lol

these go TOOOOOO HARD

Those pictures are pretty convincing. Grey sole is kinda eh, but other than that it's a very nice looking sneaker.

best foamposite colorway since the 09 eggplants and dark armys imo. will be a first day purchase for me

Back
Top Bottom