Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

I like these better than the coppers...I'll call em the "nickles"

30l2fww.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by Jking0821

the only color foamposite i own are my 07 royals.

I think this is nike feeding hypebeast over loyal foam-heads.  What do Foam heads want imo - a black upper with blue accents and a clear sole kind of an orlando magic/spacejam colorway.  What do we get a shiny black so the beasts can try and flaunt them just like the coppers. 
it seems like what you said about what "loyal foam heads" want is what you want...not a general consensus...and are you trying to say dudes who own coppers are beasts? what's a beast? I still don 't get how you only own 07 retros but are a foam-head
Basically he's saying if you own a pair of Coppers you're a hypebeast. But he only owns one pair of foamposites from '07 and he's a "loyal foam-head". I don't even know how that makes sense.

That question i asked obviously went over your head...but if your attempt at an answer is that people who own coppers are beasts, then
laugh.gif
...that word gets tossed around a whooooooooole lot
sounds like duke is more of a penny fan then a actual foamposite fan....now me? i completely understand what duke is saying, another orlando based colorway would've

been perfect...da white orlandos or black upper with royal solid/translucent bottoms are due.

those are neckbreakers for sure... but why in spring??? no way in hell i will wear these when it starts getting sunny and warmer.

Jking0821 wrote:

I think this is nike feeding hypebeast over loyal foam-heads.  What do Foam heads want imo - a black upper with blue accents and a clear sole kind of an orlando magic/spacejam colorway.  What do we get a shiny black so the beasts can try and flaunt them just like the coppers. 
it seems like what you said about what "loyal foam heads" want is what you want...not a general consensus...and are you trying to say dudes who own coppers are beasts? what's a beast? I still don 't get how you only own 07 retros but are a foam-head

roll.gif
roll.gif
Man, now you have someone with one pair of Foams and from three years ago calling people hypebeast and considering themselves a foamhead
smh.gif
What is going on with NT
smh.gif

I have a few pair of Air Max(90, 95, 97) and I would never call myself a Air Max head
laugh.gif

Now THAT was some hypebeast talk if I've ever heard any
laugh.gif

this thread has me
laugh.gif
early in the morning

we got a "true foam head" that has only the 07s. not even the OGs.
we got beautiful images from mayhemz
we got dudes mad they dropping in the spring instead of being happy that nike didnt bring them out this yr with all of the rest of the foams coming out (5 confirmed colorways this yr. we need a break)
we got wet dreams of foams thats letting dudes know they predict them getting pairs.

I think I'm good on these... maybe I'll change my mind, but I'm just not feeling them like that right now.

We'll see as release dates get closer and actual pics surface.

If I have money to throw around and waste I might get them, but I don't know if for sure.

I already have the all black Foam One's and I have 2 different released Black Foam Pro's too.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Jking0821 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
Man, now you have someone with one pair of Foams and from three years ago calling people hypebeast and considering themselves a foamhead
smh.gif
What is going on with NT
smh.gif

I have a few pair of Air Max(90, 95, 97) and I would never call myself a Air Max head
laugh.gif

Now THAT was some hypebeast talk if I've ever heard any
laugh.gif

You people take terms so seriously.  So to be a foam head you have to in theory own every basterdization of a shoe?  You can't actually just love the shoe and consider yourself a foam head?  I'm really not hung up on titles if you think that doesn't count then i can call myself a Foamposite fan, or something doesn't matter.

Again not saying that everyone that owns coppers is a hypebeast (again don't care that much about titles im not defining it you know what it means)  But you know that a lot of people that bought coppers did it off the Foam hype now can't resell them and a lot of people that own coppers wear them and think they are super cool just because they are foams and shiny.

To ninjahood i am a huge penny fan and i think that is why it kind of kills me to see this stuff.  The same way jordan fans cry over OMG its not Infrared what is wrong with JB.  And OMG the 4s look like a banana the shape is soooo wrong.  To me that stuff is minor.  But i understand they sympathy when you really like a shoe.  And that is how i feel about the penny foams.  I dont' think its asking too much to get a couple of orlando colorways of this shoe.  Like ninja said.  A black base with blue accents or a white base with some blue accents and of course clear soles. 

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Nice to see a preliminary staff member on this page holding my artist with a good morning bee Jay.
where were all of these comments when you were exposed for being a pedo?

I love these but Maaan they should drop a nike check on these to put the icing on the cake, these kinda lookin like some cat food flavor or something

Originally Posted by jumpmanfan1

I love these but Maaan they should drop a nike check on these to put the icing on the cake, these kinda lookin like some cat food flavor or something

alien.gif

Made a new silver Foam One.

22513410.jpg

Still hoping that the Pewter's are going to be silver. Not a fan of that colour in the first post.

Nice to see a preliminary staff member on this page holding my artist with a good morning bee Jay.

^
roll.gif
  Wow.

There Is Never A Peaceful Foam Thread On NT. But These Joints Are Good. Why So Many Foams Comin Out Tho.? They Startin To Get A Lil Happy With The Foam One. Slow Down. Sheesh. Forcin Me To Pick & Choose. 

22513410.jpg

These w/ Icey Sole =
pimp.gif
 + Copped.

Originally Posted by bigj505

where were all of these comments when you were exposed for being a pedo?
laugh.gif

i'm not responsible for that last pic but the $#!ts funny as hell!

Back
Top Bottom