Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

My NDC pair should be here tomorrow, my FA order hasnt shown any movement except that a label was created and waiting to be picked up

personally i think these are one of the best to come out since the 2009 eggplants.. aint no question these look better than the 2011 royals... nike really did a good job with the pewters

Originally Posted by purplehazen

personally i think these are one of the best to come out since the 2009 eggplants.. aint no question these look better than the 2011 royals... nike really did a good job with the pewters
Yea I Like These Much More Than The Royals Rite Now... The 09 Eggs Are Classics As Well...

These ain't hard to come by at all... They going on ebay for about $240-$250 shipped. That's like $20 above retail. If you missed out just cop from there. 

Originally Posted by hypekills

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by jmoney188

jus checked out prices on feebay for my size. one dude is tryna sell his pair for 500...he must b smokin sum good.

People think they can get rich selling sneakers from ftl. Hype kills
+1
hahahaha, these aren't PE's or anything.  restocks will happen and you'll see how fast that $500 comes down.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by MrDozo

People think they can get rich selling sneakers from ftl. Hype kills
+1
hahahaha, these aren't PE's or anything.  restocks will happen and you'll see how fast that $500 comes down.
laugh.gif

There Is No Restocks...

Spoke To A FA Employee An She Said Theyre Not Restocking These At All...

theres always a chance for restock
happy.gif
 if i remember correctly the royal foams restocked 2 or 3 times on NDC
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

+1
laugh.gif

There Is No Restocks...

yeah, ok, whatever you say.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

There Is No Restocks...

roll.gif

Its Possible But If There Is One They'll Fly Off Shelves Again... I Hope Its Not Tho... Tired Of Seein Dudes Walk Around With A Royal On The Left Foot And A Pewter On The Right...
30t6p3b.gif

There Is No Restocks...

roll.gif

Its Possible But If There Is One They'll Fly Off Shelves Again... I Hope Its Not Tho... Tired Of Seein Dudes Walk Around With A Royal On The Left Foot And A Pewter On The Right...
30t6p3b.gif

...........and that's another thing, when did this start taking place again??  I know this happened back in the day because of groups like Another Bad Creation and Bell Biv Devoe, but I see it's starting up again with these young dudes.

Wow these sold better than the Coppers around my way.  I'm surprised since I passed but props to the people that got their pairs.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by curtisboy

^wow thats a big investment

That ST. Alfreds told me $205 but when i checked my account this morning they charged $190 cool
Just checked my acct too  $190 also. 
pimp.gif

Yup $190 here too and I got shipping confirmation, which has them arriving on Wednesday. I'd seriously like to know how they can afford to charge so little?

The lady said they are "keeping it real"

There Is No Restocks...

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Why do you capitalize every word?

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Rod301 wrote:

spoonmanofthehour wrote:

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

...........and that's another thing, when did this start taking place again??  I know this happened back in the day because of groups like Another Bad Creation and Bell Biv Devoe, but I see it's starting up again with these young dudes.

i have not seen this and i doubt i will, but if i did...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Yea I Like These Much More Than The Royals Rite Now... The 09 Eggs Are Classics As Well...

royals be looking like a blue version of the 2010 eggplants under sometimes, that  icey sole saves them... dam these pewters are nice

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Why do you capitalize every word?

Thats Jus The Way I Type...
wink.gif

i took one shoe out the box and they've been sitting, since lol. i'll wait until i stop seeing these every where i go before i break out mine.

There Is No Restocks...

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pics or a lie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pics or a lie
laugh.gif

It Happens Everytime A New Release Comes Out... Ive Seen Dudes With Flints & W/Red 13s On...
sick.gif
   Ill Try An Get A Pic Tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom