Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
people are funny...as if the pic isn't a PS

iknow im late but these are sick they should bring these out in june as a HoH like they did the coughs last year i would def cop easily 

lmao, when i walked out of jimmy jazz on saturday copping the royals, a chick ask me if they were the red ones..lol.. i just told her those dont exist and bounced... aww man these would sell very well

Oh y'all didn't know since 2011 is the year of the foams for nike, these are coming out.

NO THEY ARENT, THEY ARENT EVEN REAL, ANY PIC YOU'VE EVER SEEN OF THESE WAS A PHOTOSHOP. And yes caps lock was necessary.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Oh y'all didn't know since 2011 is the year of the foams for nike, these are coming out.

NO THEY ARENT, THEY ARENT EVEN REAL, ANY PIC YOU'VE EVER SEEN OF THESE WAS A PHOTOSHOP. And yes caps lock was necessary.

you already now 6/19/2011
devil.gif
happy.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif

people dont learn

its inevitable that they will release a red version of the foamposite. With 2011 honoring Penny as a respected member of the Nike family one would assume, but id say they will because they are doing every CW you could possibly think of. i just hope they dont switch up the outsole away from the norm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom