Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

$%^& a red version, we need Navys!

THANK YOU! Honestly if dey do release the same exact color as the ps those will be the best foams ever made, f u if u dont agree

laugh.gif
at yall bumpin my old #@! thread

im type hurt these got canceled for the cough drops
30t6p3b.gif

maybe if this thread get's enough hype, the Nike guys on this forum will relay that back to Nike HQ

Forget all that nonsense. They need to drop the all blacks again... Still pissed I didn't cop x 2......

Ok.. Are these releasing or not? Sounds like some people said they already came out, others talking about there not confirmed and others are saying May then June. What's going on?

laugh.gif
these have obviously not come out yet. and they aren't confirmed at this point to my knowledge... BUT i do think we'll be seeing these this year. i figured we'd be seeing these around the holiday season, but honestly that's just speculation. we'll have to wait and see.

I want †he Reds to drop, and the all blacks that came out arrund 06. i need another pair...i got one pair.. wish i got 2

^Well he was right about the re release of the royals and pearls. No one knows why nike decided to make the metallic reds the "cough drops".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom