Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

i think the Pines would look 100 times better with the black soles
might do it when i cop
these not so much
Couuldn't agree more bro! Can't wait to dye them black! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

they look pretty nice. but dont peeps tell you why u rocking fakes which they aint

they look pretty nice. but dont peeps tell you why u rocking fakes which they aint

Originally Posted by Hugo

Been wearing a few pairs with dyed soles nothing but compliments and double takes, Thanks for the comment bro 

Originally Posted by Hugo

Been wearing a few pairs with dyed soles nothing but compliments and double takes, Thanks for the comment bro 

Sorry for the late replies, I was off most of the week and was playing catch up yesterday.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Eastbay $189.99

I'll be sending these back to eastbay in the thinnest Finishline bag I can find. Whoever buys my restock is going to be box less and Eastbay wont even tell you that when you order them so good luck. Eastbay Rep you always help, just don't ask me to PM you all my information because I wont even spend a giftcard on your trash anymore. Someone over at Eastbay HQ has no idea what people need shoe boxes for apparently. I got a few shoes to send back to Eastbay, and you can guarantee they all end up like this or worse when Eastbay receives them, Jordans or not.
Originally Posted by maxtempo96

i got u beat brother,consider yourself lucky,mine came in today as well.
397605724.jpg

i could care less about the box but if you came into a store wanting to buy the foams and they take this thing out wouldn't you at least get annoyed?my pair looks like a bomb went off inside it.great job eastbay.
Originally Posted by torres

*%$+, I just got my shipment from eastbay tonight! man, the box is %$@+@%% beat up like crap, and the right shoe got a slight scratch from the miscarriage.

I thought someone said they gonna double box, so I didn't order something else to make sure they shipped in another box.

man, I don't want to start this again, but come on eastbay! you guys gotta be kidding me keep sending $200 shoes in a plastic bag! how much more it will cost you to double box?

just smh at the way you guys running a business like that. I'm really disappointed!

and now I start worrying the lebron 8 I just ordered, it already got shipped out today...I know I will probably see the white bag of death again
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I am sorry to see all the damaged packages that you guys received. 
frown.gif
  lildawgryan, I understand you just want to return the shoes and do not want any kind of gift card, but if you message us with your customer/order number, we can at least make sure you get refunded for the shipping on your order and that you do not get charged for any return shipping charges.  Otherwise, maxtempo96 and torres, I just messaged you guys about this issue.

I have collected all of the comments/pictures in this thread about our shipping process and will be forwarding them to a list of contacts that I just got.  Hopefully this will start turning some heads to resolve this issue sooner than later.

EastbayRep - Ray

Sorry for the late replies, I was off most of the week and was playing catch up yesterday.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Eastbay $189.99

I'll be sending these back to eastbay in the thinnest Finishline bag I can find. Whoever buys my restock is going to be box less and Eastbay wont even tell you that when you order them so good luck. Eastbay Rep you always help, just don't ask me to PM you all my information because I wont even spend a giftcard on your trash anymore. Someone over at Eastbay HQ has no idea what people need shoe boxes for apparently. I got a few shoes to send back to Eastbay, and you can guarantee they all end up like this or worse when Eastbay receives them, Jordans or not.
Originally Posted by maxtempo96

i got u beat brother,consider yourself lucky,mine came in today as well.
397605724.jpg

i could care less about the box but if you came into a store wanting to buy the foams and they take this thing out wouldn't you at least get annoyed?my pair looks like a bomb went off inside it.great job eastbay.
Originally Posted by torres

*%$+, I just got my shipment from eastbay tonight! man, the box is %$@+@%% beat up like crap, and the right shoe got a slight scratch from the miscarriage.

I thought someone said they gonna double box, so I didn't order something else to make sure they shipped in another box.

man, I don't want to start this again, but come on eastbay! you guys gotta be kidding me keep sending $200 shoes in a plastic bag! how much more it will cost you to double box?

just smh at the way you guys running a business like that. I'm really disappointed!

and now I start worrying the lebron 8 I just ordered, it already got shipped out today...I know I will probably see the white bag of death again
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
  lildawgryan, I understand you just want to return the shoes and do not want any kind of gift card, but if you message us with your customer/order number, we can at least make sure you get refunded for the shipping on your order and that you do not get charged for any return shipping charges.  Otherwise, maxtempo96 and torres, I just messaged you guys about this issue.

I have collected all of the comments/pictures in this thread about our shipping process and will be forwarding them to a list of contacts that I just got.  Hopefully this will start turning some heads to resolve this issue sooner than later.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by yadigjoey

Dyed my soles black. I LIKE THEM BETTER THIS WAY! I DON'T LIKE ICEY SOLES ON FOAMS. I will do this to my pines as well 

These look better black, the coppers don't IMO

Dyed my soles black. I LIKE THEM BETTER THIS WAY! I DON'T LIKE ICEY SOLES ON FOAMS. I will do this to my pines as well 

These look better black, the coppers don't IMO

Originally Posted by Magic1978

[url=http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/addictedtonike/2011-07-08_23-23-34_461-1.jpg]http://i1230.photobucket....07-08_23-23-34_461-1.jpg[/url]
[/quote]

These look better black, the coppers don't IMO[/quote]

I will try for a light black coat hopefully it turns into a smoke for my pines and my 07 royals.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

[url=http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/addictedtonike/2011-07-08_23-23-34_461-1.jpg]http://i1230.photobucket....07-08_23-23-34_461-1.jpg[/url]
[/quote]

These look better black, the coppers don't IMO[/quote]

I will try for a light black coat hopefully it turns into a smoke for my pines and my 07 royals.

the dye looks good with the coppers... not with the electric blues. they'd probably look good with the pine greens too. blue ice bottoms on the pines FTL

the dye looks good with the coppers... not with the electric blues. they'd probably look good with the pine greens too. blue ice bottoms on the pines FTL

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
I decided not to return the shoes. I was really heated when they arrived, I ordered them as a present to myself for my birthday and its the last thing I wanted to see. All I really wanted is people to be aware of the issue and if you have forwarded my pictures and others to the correct people at your company, I hope they can contribute to future changes to shipping on high priced items.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
I decided not to return the shoes. I was really heated when they arrived, I ordered them as a present to myself for my birthday and its the last thing I wanted to see. All I really wanted is people to be aware of the issue and if you have forwarded my pictures and others to the correct people at your company, I hope they can contribute to future changes to shipping on high priced items.

Back
Top Bottom