Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Blyue
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Interested in these... If funds are right and i can get em on discount they'll be mine.... I think lol only cuz I'm a sucker for teal

Interested in these... If funds are right and i can get em on discount they'll be mine.... I think lol only cuz I'm a sucker for teal

These ain't even that nice to me...Especially since the soles will eventually yellow. I can deal with my Royal Ones yellowing bc its a classic sneaker...these...blah. Easy pass.

These ain't even that nice to me...Especially since the soles will eventually yellow. I can deal with my Royal Ones yellowing bc its a classic sneaker...these...blah. Easy pass.

for some reason after seeing that video im no longer interested in these. All these bright !$$ kicks are getting out of hand. Foams to me only look good in dark colors.

for some reason after seeing that video im no longer interested in these. All these bright !$$ kicks are getting out of hand. Foams to me only look good in dark colors.

im not sure if this has been said before but there is a color named "retro blue" which is the same color as these shoes. its the color that was used on the old american cars in the 50s. if you ask me the cars have a closer color inspiration then the south beaches
url

url

im not sure if this has been said before but there is a color named "retro blue" which is the same color as these shoes. its the color that was used on the old american cars in the 50s. if you ask me the cars have a closer color inspiration then the south beaches
url

url

not feeling the teal wit the icy blu sole. the colors are toooooo close to not match. but dem dark pine pros lookin good for the winter

not feeling the teal wit the icy blu sole. the colors are toooooo close to not match. but dem dark pine pros lookin good for the winter

Back
Top Bottom