Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by PO2345

I'm slightly considering these...

BTW, I stopped watching the SG video, when he described the teal hue as "Electronic" ? I was like what the %%+! is this man talking about.
laugh.gif

PO

Lol he called it "electronic" because no one seems to know the actual name of the teal color. We've heard Electronic/Retro/Teal Blue, so he may right calling it that...

never heard of "electronic" blue as a color. Electric yes, but not electronic. I believe that was an error by Air Randy on facebook

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by PO2345

I'm slightly considering these...

BTW, I stopped watching the SG video, when he described the teal hue as "Electronic" ? I was like what the %%+! is this man talking about.
laugh.gif

PO

Lol he called it "electronic" because no one seems to know the actual name of the teal color. We've heard Electronic/Retro/Teal Blue, so he may right calling it that...

never heard of "electronic" blue as a color. Electric yes, but not electronic. I believe that was an error by Air Randy on facebook

These look dope but I guess we have no shot at those all white foam ones that were rumored a few months ago

These look dope but I guess we have no shot at those all white foam ones that were rumored a few months ago

i think these will hit outlets again like the rest, unless they make them "limited" esp since we are starting to figure out some of nike's tricks haha

i think these will hit outlets again like the rest, unless they make them "limited" esp since we are starting to figure out some of nike's tricks haha

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Yeah, the first time I thought it was a mistake and he meant electric, but then he kept doing it.

Props to dude with the vid though, gave me a little chuckle

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Yeah, the first time I thought it was a mistake and he meant electric, but then he kept doing it.

Props to dude with the vid though, gave me a little chuckle

I think these will have the same hype as the Pewters.. for a Foam Pro.. the colorway is actually good.. 
pimp.gif

I think these will have the same hype as the Pewters.. for a Foam Pro.. the colorway is actually good.. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Dude Is Mad Cool/Humble...
correct
but he does pay way too much, it's not a matter of opinion.

how does he pay too much? if you have the money, spend it.
if you pay anything over retail for a nike/jordan, your a sucker, point blank.

hell sometimes if you paying retail your still a sucker
laugh.gif

Dude Is Mad Cool/Humble...
correct

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

correct

laugh.gif
it's a lose/lose situation

Originally Posted by air max 87

correct

laugh.gif
it's a lose/lose situation

Back
Top Bottom