Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

I wore my pair yesterday for the first time, and I cracked a lot of necks. They look amazing in person, pics don't do them justice 

Originally Posted by DiirtyVandal

I wore my pair yesterday for the first time, and I cracked a lot of necks. They look amazing in person, pics don't do them justice 
I love how we wear sneakers to crack another mans neck... 
roll.gif
.. not a sermon just a thought 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiirtyVandal

I love how we wear sneakers to crack another mans neck... 
roll.gif
.. not a sermon just a thought 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joee1024

Witnesskb24, to answer your "honest question" yes I own foams released pre 2010. Lmao why do you ask? "not trying to flame..." what does that even mean? Listen I'm not even about to engage in an online sneaker forum argument. This is an open forum for people who are sneaker enthusiasts to share their opinion. If you too took offense to something I said, sorry. The quality of foamposites have changed greatly since they first started coming out as I'm sure you're about to lecture me on but that's not a good enough reason for me, joee1024, to not buy these retro blue foams (the real topic of the thread). That's all I'm saying. Peace
I was curious because most people who say the quality isn't bad are the same ones who have never owned a pair of OG's or the earlier pairs (which according to your answer, you are not one). Me lecture you?  Not happening, which is why I said it was just an honest question
wink.gif
  As for you buying these, I can honestly say I couldn't care less if you do, it's your money...why would I? If you didn't assume things and automatically think I was going to try to talk "you, joee1024, to not buy these retro blue foams" you'd see I never said the shoes are bad or try to talk anyone out of buying them 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Joee1024

Witnesskb24, to answer your "honest question" yes I own foams released pre 2010. Lmao why do you ask? "not trying to flame..." what does that even mean? Listen I'm not even about to engage in an online sneaker forum argument. This is an open forum for people who are sneaker enthusiasts to share their opinion. If you too took offense to something I said, sorry. The quality of foamposites have changed greatly since they first started coming out as I'm sure you're about to lecture me on but that's not a good enough reason for me, joee1024, to not buy these retro blue foams (the real topic of the thread). That's all I'm saying. Peace
I was curious because most people who say the quality isn't bad are the same ones who have never owned a pair of OG's or the earlier pairs (which according to your answer, you are not one). Me lecture you?  Not happening, which is why I said it was just an honest question
wink.gif
  As for you buying these, I can honestly say I couldn't care less if you do, it's your money...why would I? If you didn't assume things and automatically think I was going to try to talk "you, joee1024, to not buy these retro blue foams" you'd see I never said the shoes are bad or try to talk anyone out of buying them 
eyes.gif

Thanks buddy. Hope you got it all out of your system. Back to the thread topic, these sneakers are fire. Still haven't seen them around NYC for under $300 though. Anyone having better luck finding them???

Thanks buddy. Hope you got it all out of your system. Back to the thread topic, these sneakers are fire. Still haven't seen them around NYC for under $300 though. Anyone having better luck finding them???

CAN YOU ALL STOP YOUR CRYING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE FOAMS NOW I HAVE NOT READ ALL THE POSTS ON THE LAST PAGE 

BUT I SCANNED THROUGH THEM AND YOUR ALL COMPLAINING ABOUT THE QUALITY

IF YOU DONT KNOW AT THIS POINT THAT THE QUALITY HAS TOOK A TURN FOR THE WORST SINCE THE CHANGE OF SWEATSHOPS THAT STARTED IN EARLY 2010 THEN YOU NEED TO QUIT BUYING SHOES

IF I WAS YOU I WOULD TAKE YOUR MONEY AND SPEND IT SOMEWHERE ELSE AND GET OUT OF BUYING SNEAKERS ALL TOGETHER

IF YOUR NEW FOAMS ARE NOT FALLING APART AND THERE STILL IN ONE PIECE THERE REALLY IS NOTHING MORE TO SAY

YOU WANT BETTER QUALITY BUY THE FOAMS FROM 2000 2002 2006 & 2007 2009

THE ORGINAL FOAMS FROM 1997 ARE SLOWLY BREAKING DOWN BUT ARE STILL WEARABLE 

I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT 

I WANT THE UP COMING RETROS & CRAPPY QUALITY IS WHAT I EXPECT FOR $217.75 AS I SAID WITH THIS COLORWAY I AM WILLING TO PAY A LITTLE EXTRA FOR A SUB PAR PRODUCT BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO CAMPOUT 

I KNOW ITS A SHAME BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS AND THAT GOES FOR ALL NIKE PRODUCTS IN 2011 

GET USE TO IT OR START TO COLLECT STAMPS AS A NEW HOBBY 

CAN YOU ALL STOP YOUR CRYING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE FOAMS NOW I HAVE NOT READ ALL THE POSTS ON THE LAST PAGE 

BUT I SCANNED THROUGH THEM AND YOUR ALL COMPLAINING ABOUT THE QUALITY

IF YOU DONT KNOW AT THIS POINT THAT THE QUALITY HAS TOOK A TURN FOR THE WORST SINCE THE CHANGE OF SWEATSHOPS THAT STARTED IN EARLY 2010 THEN YOU NEED TO QUIT BUYING SHOES

IF I WAS YOU I WOULD TAKE YOUR MONEY AND SPEND IT SOMEWHERE ELSE AND GET OUT OF BUYING SNEAKERS ALL TOGETHER

IF YOUR NEW FOAMS ARE NOT FALLING APART AND THERE STILL IN ONE PIECE THERE REALLY IS NOTHING MORE TO SAY

YOU WANT BETTER QUALITY BUY THE FOAMS FROM 2000 2002 2006 & 2007 2009

THE ORGINAL FOAMS FROM 1997 ARE SLOWLY BREAKING DOWN BUT ARE STILL WEARABLE 

I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT 

I WANT THE UP COMING RETROS & CRAPPY QUALITY IS WHAT I EXPECT FOR $217.75 AS I SAID WITH THIS COLORWAY I AM WILLING TO PAY A LITTLE EXTRA FOR A SUB PAR PRODUCT BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO CAMPOUT 

I KNOW ITS A SHAME BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS AND THAT GOES FOR ALL NIKE PRODUCTS IN 2011 

GET USE TO IT OR START TO COLLECT STAMPS AS A NEW HOBBY 

57a257b8b88fa1a367889777b9cad3a53720c9b.pjpg

agree... nothins changing... just take it in.

but i will complain if it's an og shoe and it got butchered the buck up... but def won't vent and rant like some of yall broads... so damn emotional.

57a257b8b88fa1a367889777b9cad3a53720c9b.pjpg

agree... nothins changing... just take it in.

but i will complain if it's an og shoe and it got butchered the buck up... but def won't vent and rant like some of yall broads... so damn emotional.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

customers always right

That is the biggest fallacy in the retail world...this coming from someone who worked 10+ yrs in retail....if a consumer has an issue with quality or pricing, you don't have to buy

customers always right

That is the biggest fallacy in the retail world...this coming from someone who worked 10+ yrs in retail....if a consumer has an issue with quality or pricing, you don't have to buy

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

customers always right

im cosigning on this. that saying became outdated when customers started realizing this and taking advantage

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

customers always right

im cosigning on this. that saying became outdated when customers started realizing this and taking advantage

lol I hope that wasn't directed at me, I never once complained about quality in here (I did say it has changed, once). These are a very nice pair of shoes and I will probably end up copping myself

lol I hope that wasn't directed at me, I never once complained about quality in here (I did say it has changed, once). These are a very nice pair of shoes and I will probably end up copping myself

Back
Top Bottom