Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Deadstock shoes just put them up on pre-order for $165.  I think for that price I'll cop.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

165 to get them a month later? Not too bad...but not for me
I think they just put that in there to be safe.  Every time I pre-order shoes from them I get them on or before the release date.

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

165 to get them a month later? Not too bad...but not for me
I think they just put that in there to be safe.  Every time I pre-order shoes from them I get them on or before the release date.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

thats the best pic i seen of them so far, i guess untill mayhem gets a pair... these joints are fire.. they almost look like a different shoe in shabby's pic

i noticed they look different too, i think they Photoshopped it to make them look more blue

Originally Posted by purplehazen

thats the best pic i seen of them so far, i guess untill mayhem gets a pair... these joints are fire.. they almost look like a different shoe in shabby's pic

i noticed they look different too, i think they Photoshopped it to make them look more blue

tempting to get my size (11.5) from deadstockshoes, but there are so many releases right now. i think i'll wait on these, i just hope i don't regret it lol.

Back
Top Bottom