Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

I think the slick look PLUS the SB hype has these things moving the needle. I'm copping because they're dope, but if the market goes all Miami Vice that'll be a bonus.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
It's something about this family of colors that makes people crazy. Tiffany Dunks, South Beach Lebrons, Freshwater anything, etc.
You can say that again.

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

I think the slick look PLUS the SB hype has these things moving the needle. I'm copping because they're dope, but if the market goes all Miami Vice that'll be a bonus.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
It's something about this family of colors that makes people crazy. Tiffany Dunks, South Beach Lebrons, Freshwater anything, etc.
You can say that again.

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

Originally Posted by WiiDZerO

What's good with the midnight release at Footaction 34th Street? A lot of people there?

Word am trying to cop a pair tonight as well let me know if they really doing it ..

I just rolled through there and there is like 20 dudes lined up...I'm like damn...dude camp for foams???? I thought these were GR??? I asked the manager if I could just see a pair..he said no..cause if Nike knows he should them early they will sue the store....I'm like..stop it..it ain't that serious...

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

Originally Posted by WiiDZerO

What's good with the midnight release at Footaction 34th Street? A lot of people there?

Word am trying to cop a pair tonight as well let me know if they really doing it ..

I just rolled through there and there is like 20 dudes lined up...I'm like damn...dude camp for foams???? I thought these were GR??? I asked the manager if I could just see a pair..he said no..cause if Nike knows he should them early they will sue the store....I'm like..stop it..it ain't that serious...

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Originally Posted by torres

hope eastbay don't screw with me tomorrow night...got my gift card ready for this!
Its tonight man. U got 39 minutes.

$$$, thanks my dude! I almost screw myself...thank god I checked this thread before going to bed!

damn, this is confusing...thought it was friday midnight
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Originally Posted by torres

hope eastbay don't screw with me tomorrow night...got my gift card ready for this!
Its tonight man. U got 39 minutes.

$$$, thanks my dude! I almost screw myself...thank god I checked this thread before going to bed!

damn, this is confusing...thought it was friday midnight
sick.gif

Originally Posted by kevi

anyone going to roosevelt field mall to get these? if so do u think there will be a line

Nike store in Roosevelt Field is having a midnight sale

anyone going to roosevelt field mall to get these? if so do u think there will be a line

Nike store in Roosevelt Field is having a midnight sale

These Are Gonna Be In The Cheap Boxes...
30t6p3b.gif
  When Is Nike Gonna Change Them.? OG Boxes Would Highly Be Appreciated.
ohwell.gif

But GL On Everyone Picking Up A Pair Tomorrow Or Sat... Shouldnt Even Have A Problem With Them Unless Your In The DMV... Ill See If These Move Or Not. Was Kinda Excited At 1st But The Hype Is Crazy... Not Even That Desperate For These And 200 Extra Dollars In My Wallet Wouldnt Hurt...

The Pines Needa Hurry Up An Come Out... What Happen To Those Red Pros That Were Sposed To Be Dropping In July.?

These Are Gonna Be In The Cheap Boxes...
30t6p3b.gif
  When Is Nike Gonna Change Them.? OG Boxes Would Highly Be Appreciated.
ohwell.gif

But GL On Everyone Picking Up A Pair Tomorrow Or Sat... Shouldnt Even Have A Problem With Them Unless Your In The DMV... Ill See If These Move Or Not. Was Kinda Excited At 1st But The Hype Is Crazy... Not Even That Desperate For These And 200 Extra Dollars In My Wallet Wouldnt Hurt...

The Pines Needa Hurry Up An Come Out... What Happen To Those Red Pros That Were Sposed To Be Dropping In July.?

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

Good Luck with That!! Those Footlocker/HOH employees hold shoes for their friends...Good Luck Findin Your Size...Try The Nike Store Or The FA
there will be plenty to go around they got well over 400 pairs

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

Good Luck with That!! Those Footlocker/HOH employees hold shoes for their friends...Good Luck Findin Your Size...Try The Nike Store Or The FA
there will be plenty to go around they got well over 400 pairs

Back
Top Bottom