Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

from Deftronic's twitter...

Pzxh2.jpg

Joints are DOPE without the pink laces.

Can't believe what the SB's have done to the shoe game.

Got dudes puttin pink laces in FOAMS?

SMFH

Joints are DOPE without the pink laces.

Can't believe what the SB's have done to the shoe game.

Got dudes puttin pink laces in FOAMS?

SMFH

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by kep0ne

lol the blue still doesn't even match the south beach blue, fail for the hypebeasts
I thought I was the only who thought this from the get....Blue is nowhere near the same as SBs

put me down for 1 pair. and NO pink laces

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by kep0ne

lol the blue still doesn't even match the south beach blue, fail for the hypebeasts
I thought I was the only who thought this from the get....Blue is nowhere near the same as SBs

put me down for 1 pair. and NO pink laces

yeah no pink laces.... im not even putting the pink laces in my south beaches either when i decide to wear them

yeah no pink laces.... im not even putting the pink laces in my south beaches either when i decide to wear them

..Def not a fan of the pink laces..but put em in for the vid to show what it would look like for those wondering..

Dont know how to post a vid but here it is:

..Def not a fan of the pink laces..but put em in for the vid to show what it would look like for those wondering..

Dont know how to post a vid but here it is:

shoes are niceeeeee (loso voice)...but I agree with others..the blue isn't bright/solid enough to go with the super-flashy pink laces

shoes are niceeeeee (loso voice)...but I agree with others..the blue isn't bright/solid enough to go with the super-flashy pink laces

Back
Top Bottom