Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

^^Nah they're clear without the tint but it appears tinted cause

the color of the actual shoe peaks through and gives a bluish hue.

Ahhhh... thanks K.

Was hoping they'd tint 'em out so the shoe could age gracefully.

I only wear foams to the gym anyway... but still would have been
a nice Touch. Omarion.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

^^Nah they're clear without the tint but it appears tinted cause

the color of the actual shoe peaks through and gives a bluish hue.

Ahhhh... thanks K.

Was hoping they'd tint 'em out so the shoe could age gracefully.

I only wear foams to the gym anyway... but still would have been
a nice Touch. Omarion.

Deftronic put the pink laces in the shoe to show people that asked for it what it would look like he said himself in the video that he wouldn't rock them with the pink laces.

Deftronic put the pink laces in the shoe to show people that asked for it what it would look like he said himself in the video that he wouldn't rock them with the pink laces.

looking for some info
im new to socal (whittier- 20 min away from OC or LA area) but more importantly new to foams

i had the pearls, but i got those off a friend

where can i get these on release date?

is the mall my only hope? i dnt like the hassel of the mall

looking for other options

looking for some info
im new to socal (whittier- 20 min away from OC or LA area) but more importantly new to foams

i had the pearls, but i got those off a friend

where can i get these on release date?

is the mall my only hope? i dnt like the hassel of the mall

looking for other options

cal me crazy, but i like these less and less every time i see em. And i like em even less on Wale's feet. HE is king hypebeast. Ezpass like a toll booth

cal me crazy, but i like these less and less every time i see em. And i like em even less on Wale's feet. HE is king hypebeast. Ezpass like a toll booth

Originally Posted by AEA18

this.

Originally Posted by AEA18

this.

Blyue
laugh.gif

Nice video.

Originally Posted by crup a holic

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

The hate is strong with this one.

Foams don't seem like a summer shoe at all to me, but this colorway will be rocked a couple times before the summer is up.

Originally Posted by crup a holic

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

The hate is strong with this one.

Foams don't seem like a summer shoe at all to me, but this colorway will be rocked a couple times before the summer is up.

Back
Top Bottom