Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

eddo you are right, any foam made in taiwan is worth over retail, i should of been more specific...

but these china foams, you cant even play ball in them, thry almost look like they melting at the bottm where foams meets sole.. personally i dont play ball in mines but i seen a couple of pairs that look really bad..

Originally Posted by kep0ne

i can understand the mild concern though. if you're the type that's buying multiples, or just have a lot of shoe purchases...the cost adds up over time.

i hear ya i mean i been buying alot in the past 3 months 
but dude if your spending $190.00 to $200.00 plus for a pair of shoes the $10.00 is not that bad 

this colorway is going to move better then any foam pro in a long time and mom and pop stores are going to charge alot more then retail

i'm not looking to campout in the heat this summer so i am willing to pay more this colorway 

Originally Posted by kep0ne

i can understand the mild concern though. if you're the type that's buying multiples, or just have a lot of shoe purchases...the cost adds up over time.

i hear ya i mean i been buying alot in the past 3 months 
but dude if your spending $190.00 to $200.00 plus for a pair of shoes the $10.00 is not that bad 

this colorway is going to move better then any foam pro in a long time and mom and pop stores are going to charge alot more then retail

i'm not looking to campout in the heat this summer so i am willing to pay more this colorway 

Originally Posted by DiirtyVandal

068356f0ee51690ce1d0783353d842d8072f90d.jpg

Got my pair the other day
pimp.gif

Yo not trying to flame or nothing but why does the sole look so thin and far away from the bottom of the shoe? Or is it just me? Maybe I'm trippin...

068356f0ee51690ce1d0783353d842d8072f90d.jpg

pimp.gif

Yo not trying to flame or nothing but why does the sole look so thin and far away from the bottom of the shoe? Or is it just me? Maybe I'm trippin...

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

pimp.gif

It's not, you just can't see the top parts of the sole because it's icey and blends in with the shoe so much

pimp.gif

It's not, you just can't see the top parts of the sole because it's icey and blends in with the shoe so much

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

pimp.gif

Oh aight, thank you for clarifying.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

pimp.gif

Oh aight, thank you for clarifying.

Back
Top Bottom