wondering when these get old looking can they maybe look like the volts

not saying they are just a thought, since i can't find the volts in my size

wondering when these get old looking can they maybe look like the volts

not saying they are just a thought, since i can't find the volts in my size

pimp.gif
these are maybe the first non-retro color shoe that I've liked @ first glance

Nike i see you
nerd.gif
Pine green pro's in september then hit us with a double whammy silver tim duncans and then the all black pair plus whatever is cooking up for the holiday's. sheesh the way im buying nikes you guys need to start giving loyal customers stock options out here b

Nike i see you
nerd.gif
Pine green pro's in september then hit us with a double whammy silver tim duncans and then the all black pair plus whatever is cooking up for the holiday's. sheesh the way im buying nikes you guys need to start giving loyal customers stock options out here b

Originally Posted by gimekix

. Is it safe to say these are the best Foam Pros to date?

i  always have to see them in my hands to make that decision.. i had no idea the pewters were going to look the way they did... even though i prefer a pro, and if they change color like we seen in the first pic we seen, its close.. cant wait to get them

Originally Posted by gimekix

. Is it safe to say these are the best Foam Pros to date?

i  always have to see them in my hands to make that decision.. i had no idea the pewters were going to look the way they did... even though i prefer a pro, and if they change color like we seen in the first pic we seen, its close.. cant wait to get them

These look MEAN. I thought the Rice Kobe's were mean, but these shoes, WOW! I'm speechless. I wish Marqueesole would hurry up and get them.

How'd they get the electric green one's pics before these btw?

These look MEAN. I thought the Rice Kobe's were mean, but these shoes, WOW! I'm speechless. I wish Marqueesole would hurry up and get them.

How'd they get the electric green one's pics before these btw?

Back
Top Bottom